Fem! Loki X Natasha Romanoff - Curiosity

It was blatantly obvious, to everyone but herself, that natasha Romanoff liked a little more than men...

Clint knew it, tony knew it, and wanda, ( who had a crush on her) hoped it was all true. The way she couldn't sustain a relationship with a man, and the general disinterest in men made it obvious. Not to mention, she stared at all the hot chicks that attended starks partys.

Speaking of, he decided to hold a birthday bash. In celebration of his own birthday. Shock? No, stark is still ever vain, and of course, ever confident.

After a morning of training, natasha showered, styled her hair into a bun for this evening, and wore a Ruby red, fishtail dress with golden heels. A perfect outfit to eccentuate her figure. Surely, tony wouldn't be the only center of attention tonight.

---------time skip brought to you by Jonathan - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Strobe lights glared and glasses clinked, as the stark festivities began. Cap was sitting by bucky and sam, wanda with vision, bruce with thor and strange, stark chatting up hot chicks, and natasha, who had just entered, feasted her eyes on the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

Her face went betroot as she studied her features, and her wands went sweaty.

Clad in a short, ass length, skin tight black dress, with gold trim and green, thigh high boots, was the most stunning woman in the room. Her slicked, coal black her was pinned back by two, golden clips, and her lips, lined with ruby red, matching nats dress. She was sat at the bar, drinking top shelf whisky, on the rocks of course.

Stark made his way over to gob smacked nat, who was now frozen in the doorway.

"romanoff, your blocking the entry," stark smirked.

"oh, i am?" she said, disorientated, as she followed stark to a bar seat, only a few paces away from the lady.

"i see you've found loki," he chuckled.

"who?"

Stark nodded his head towards the stunning woman, and nats eyes widened.

"no no, i was simply-"

"save it romanoff, youve got the hits for her,"  stark smirked, yet again.

"oh- well- oh, okay, fine, yes, i must admit, she is the most beautiful woman in the room,"

"shes thors sister, adopted, of course, if you couldn't tell by appearance,"

"ah, makes sense,"

"well, i must leave you romanoff, these ladies can't charm themselves," he winked, before nodding toward loki again.

It was only after glancing at her properly, did nat notice her perky breasts popping from the top of her dress, and how tight fitting the dress was around her perfect waist.

Feeling flustered, she retreated to the bathroom. Splashing her face with cold water, regrouping her thoughts.

She returned to the bar, to find loki still there. This time, she looked up from her whisky, and beckoned nat to sit next to her.

"hello lovely," she smirked, and nat felt her core tighten.

'come on nat, flirt'  she thought.

"hello yourself," nat smiled, crossing her leg over the other.

"what might your name be," loki cooed.

"natasha romanoff, you?"

"loki friggason, Princess of asgard, and rightful heir of jotunheim,"