Loki- Drunk Much? ⚠️⚠️

The avengers and i were dancing in stark towers, all except bruce and vision of course. I swayed my hips and danced with natasha, spinning her around playfully.

As i observed the room, bucky was with steve, thor with loki, tony with wanda, and the rest refilling their drinks. Speaking of, i excused myself from the dance floor to refill my bourbon at the bar.

"care for something a little stronger?" that familiar, deep voice asked.

I turned to see him smirking, running a hand through his jet black hair.

"like what?" i asked.

"asguardian liquor," he smirked.

"nonono, no way loki," thor interrupted.

"this stuff gets us drunk, so it is definitely not for a midguardian," thor explained.

"try me with a shot". I challenged.

Loki smirked as he poured 2 shots, counting down. We swigged them back at the same time, and as the burning sensation hit my throat, i felt dizzy. I sat down for a minute before being hit with pure extacy. The room was swirling, and my confidence suddenly was radical.

I returned to the dance floor, occasionally adding in a slutty move. This attracted the attention of loki, who drunkenly grinded his hips with mine.

"wanna leave?" i giggled, slurring my words.

He fumbled to grasp my hand, and he led me to his room. We bashed into almost every wall on the way, the alcohol how fully hitting our systems.
As he pushed open his door, he slammed me against it harshly.

His lips sloppily met with mine, and his kiss burnt my lips as i tasted the rum on his tongue. His buldge grew rapidly, and with full confidence, i walked backwards and fell to the bed.

It was seconds before loki began to ravage me, tearing my clothes off and attacking my neck. His kisses stung as he replaced them with bites, nibbling at my collar bone. He then licked a long trail from my neck, all the way to my thighs.

He clumsily pulled off my panties and stuck his tongue between my legs. My Drunken state only heightened the sensations of his tongue on my clit, making me release within minutes.

He recollected himself and stood up, pulling down his boxers. My eyes buldged largly at the sight of his 9 inch member.  His hands soon wrapped tightly in my hair, and i placed my mouth around his tip. He groaned in response as i began to bob my head, gagging around his huge member.

"more," he ordered, forcing his length entirely into my throat. My eyes watered and i gagged more as he thrusted in and out, his moans increasing each time. Only when he released in my mouth, did he pull out and flop on the bed beside me.

It was only when i woke him up, with a suprised scream, did i recall the nights activities.

Damn you vodka.