Dr Strange X Reader - Passion

( fluff and smut maybe?
--------------------------------------------------

I awoke with a scream in the black of night. A large, thin figure hovering in the corner of my room. I scrambled for my phone beside my bed, shakily turning on the torch.

I sighed in relief.

"levy, dont scare me like that," i chuckled to the red cloak, that appeared it was shrugging its shoulders.

Seconds later footsteps came bombing through the sanctum, bursting into my room.

"y/n, y/n," Stephen panted, his pyjamas creased and crumpled.

"thank god your okay," he breathed.

"your uh, cloak is stalking me," i chuckled, admiring how the moonlight reflected his eyes.

"levy, stop it," he said, and the cloak returned to his shoulders.

Stephen gave me a warm smile, and left, with his cloak, closing the door.

I slept well after that, and awoke a few hours later. I felt sweat run across my left arm, startled to find the cloak wrapped around it.

Groggily, i slid from my bed, to the kitchen where Stephen cooked breakfast, still in his pyjamas.

"Stephen," i called, he turned to face me with a smile, before cocking his brow at the cloak wrapped around my arm.

I tried shaking it off, yet the material still clinged to me.

"this bludy cloak won't stop harassing me," i laughed.

"i think he likes you," Stephen chuckled back.

"okay, you pull that side, and ill walk in the opposite direction" i suggested.

Stephen wrapped his fingers between my skin and the cloak, sending pulses across my arm. I walked the other way, before being pulled into stephens chest, like 2 magnets.

"damn it," he huffed, blushing slightly.

"ill visit the library while you finish breakfast, ill see if theres anything in the books about why the cloak is acting up," he smiled.

I barely nodded, to dazed by his warm smile to reply.

As he asked, i finished breakfast and plated it up at the table, just as he returned.

" well y/n, i have to break some awkward news to you, " he chuckled.

" go on, "

" read this, " he groaned, handing me a thick set, old book.

It read as follows:

The cloak of levitation
The cloak is loyal to its one and only master. The master which the relic chooses. Due to master and relic having such a tight bond, ths relic experiences similar emotions to the master. Not as human and complex, but in the simplistic terms. The chakra of candor, was known to follow Candors wife, because he felt love for her, as his master did.

My eyes began to budge from my head, and i felt a warm blush spray my cheeks.

I turned to Stephen, mouth agape, to see him just as stunned as i.

"y/n i- listen- i didnt mean-" he huffed, stuttering to explain himself.

I gently placed an index finger to his lips, shushing him instantly.
His curious eyes met mine, looking almost hopeful. He brought his hand up to rest of the curve of my hip, and i placed both hands on his chest.

We were so close, i felt his hot breath prick the nerves of my skin, sending goosebumps thrilling me throughout.

"Stephen," i breathed lowly, angling my head to the side.

"oh y/n," he hummed, securing his lips to mine.

The kiss wasnt rushed, nor forceful, just slow, tender, and passionate.
I ran my tongue across his lower lip, and he slipped his in my mouth, jostling for dominance with my own tongue.

He tasted sweet, like lemon and pine, similar to how he smelt. The perfect combination of masculinity and gentleness.

One of his hands cupped my cheek, and the other gently stroked my hair.
By now my fingers tousled gently through his silky hair, pulling and stroking gently at every opportunity.

"should we move this elsewhere?" i asked, breathily, eyes hungry.

"if you like," he said, an air of shyness about him.

I kissed him once again, nodding, giggling as he hoist me over his shoulder.

"put me down strange," i laughed, kicking my legs.

"quiet you rowdy girl," he laughed back, slapping my ass.

He gently threw me onto his bed, before crawling between my legs.
I whined, tugging off his shirt as he lay wet kisses to my neck.

Before long, we were both only in underwear. He made swift work of my bra, throwing it across the room as he latched his soft tongue to my nipple.

My back arched and i whined, moaning at the sensation.

Feeling the need to please him, i wrapped my legs around his waist, flipping him onto his back.
From there i pulled off his boxers, allowing his throbbing erection to spring up and hit his chest.

I began by cupping his balls, earning moans as i did. I then pressed my thumb against his slit, leaning down ti take the tip in my mouth. Slowly, i bobbed my head down onto his member, allowing his hands to kneed my hair.

"oh y/n," he begged, bucking his hips up into my throat.

I took pleasure in gagging around him, tasting his member as i brought him to a peak.

Finally, not long after id began, i felt his warm climax run down my throat.
His eyes were watery, and his mouth agape, as i sat up to kiss him.

He flipped us over, tearing off my panties as he lined his wet head at mt entrance.

"ready darling?" he breathed, burying his head in my neck.

"mhm," i chimed, as he slowly filled me up.

"so tight," he groaned, allowing me to adjust. His thrusts were light, and slow, tender as they began, progressing into more animalistic, harsh thrusts as he stretched me out.

His kisses became bits and hickys, to which I had no complaint. Writhing beneath him, i angled my hips up, wrapping my legs around his waist.
He moaned even louder, his arms buckling under him.

My tits pressed against his bare chest as he gave a final few thrusts, cumming with a delightful moan as he nibbled my ear.

Knowing i was close, he regained his breath and knelt between my legs, sucking my clit hard until i came in his mouth.

It was bliss and passion, two things very rarely seen in a duo, but magnificent at work.