Sylvie X Reader - Death Is Inevitable.

Request by girlwholovessandjd

Its not every day your stuck in a nexus event. Let alone the end of the world.
---------------------------------------------------

As it happened, the world ended in 2066. Huge asteroid, almost as large as the sun its self, headed for earth. By then, we had already destroyed mars, and other planets werent accesible.

I sat in the wasteland that was once known as new york. I remember fond memories of my youth, nostalgic as i looked at the cars set alight, buildings pulled down, bandits scrounging the streets.

It was almost blissful, as i rocked on my childhood swing. A rickety little thing, hanging from an oak tree.
It was not but 2 years ago the tva intercepted me. Brought me to their cell. Yet upon my escape, i found myself in newyork, 2064.

When i left newyork... It was 2020.
I searched for my family, but they were all dead. The world exploded into impeding doom the moment the asteroid entered the atmosphere.

From the corner of my eye, i saw a familiar orange glow.

The tva spear.

Chasing a blonde haired lady through the streets. She vaulted over upturned cars and used green mist to slow them down, however she was struggling to escape.

"hey jack ass, remember me!" i calles to mobius, distracting him.

As his eyes met mine he went rigid, ceasing the chase of the woman. She crept behind him and his men, placing her hands on their heads. As if they were possessed, a portal opened, and they left.

" thank you, ",  she panted, out of breath.

"no problem, i know how the tva can be," i smiled.

"im sylvie,"

"y/n, y/n l/n,"

"why are you here?" i asked.

"I hide in nexus events to escape the tva, but theres no escaping this time,"

"end of the line?" i asked.

"very end, of a very drawn out line," she chuckled.

"well, we have an hour before that asteroid devastates the planet, anything you've always wanted to do?"

"well, there is, but the words wouldnt dare grace my lips" she chuckled.

"oh come on, we are both going to die, might as well," i laughed.

"ive always wanted to be with a woman,"

"come again?" i asked, eyes wide.

"i said, ive always wanted to be with a woman," she repeated, turning to face me.

I scanned her eyes for a shrivel of hesitation, and found them lustful and desperate.

In a matter of seconds, her lips claimed mine, rough and sweet as ever id been kissed. Her tongue wrestled mine, tasting sweeter than anything ever to grace my lips.

Slowly she began to push me toward a nearby house, abandoned and bleak, but good enough privacy.
We scrambled inside, slamming doors and groping eachother as we ascended the stairs.

Her fingers tangled in my hair, pulling as she sucked on my bottom lip. I gave her ass a hard squeeze, and she jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist.

I pushed her down onto the surprisingly okay mattress, pulling off her clothes. In moments we were both naked, and she was pulling me down between her legs.

I licked and sucked her neck, leaving sloppy wet kisses down to her stomach. From there i licked a strip to her soaking, needy heat. I latched my lips around her clit, devouring her divine taste as i slid a finger inside her. So perfectly tight and wet, clenching around my digit.

"oh y/n," she moaned, nearing her orgasm.

"cum for me sylvie," i replied, fingering her faster.

It only took a final swipe of my tongue, and she released against my lips.
I lapped up her high, tasting her divine juices and i crawled atop her, settling over her mouth.

"taste me," i cried, swivelling my hips against her soft wet tongue. She glided it against my walls, milking me of my wet heat.

Finally willing to grant her second orgasm, i climbed off and interlocked our legs, rubbing our heats together like mesh. She bucked her hips like a bitch in heat, desperate for friction against our needy clits.

Our juices moulded together, asses meeting as i ground my heat further against hers.

"oh- im close," she begged, screaming my name.

I leaned down, adding a finger to her swollen clit, the feeling of her entrance against mine, our drenched pussies colliding in a fight for pleasure.

"oh y/n-" she cried, releasing against me.

I lay on my back and spread my legs, and she sat on my clit, her back facing me. She rubbed her hips back and forth, twerking slightly as her ass ravaged my clit, finishing me off.

"what a day to die," i panted, chuckling.