Dr Strange X Reader - Apprentice ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Warnings:
Bl00d, smut, violence

After endless days of rooting around alleyways and hailing taxis, i finally found it. The sanctum.

Flashback :
*a loud crack appeared in the night. I turned to face the clock : 3AM. Cautiously, i slipped from the warmth of my sheets, tiptoeing to my kitchen. Under the moonlight glass lay shattered across the floor, the window broken.

"y/n, y/n l/n, prepare to meet your maker," he smirked, grasping my neck from behind. I felt a sharp object drag a line from my hip, across to my other. And then, he fled. Dashed off into the night, as i lay in a pile of glass, swimming in a pool of my own blood.*

The great wooden doors swung open, revealing a bald man? Woman? Sat in the middle of a mat.

"greetings, y/n," she sighed, her hands in a praying position.

"how-"

"hush, my name, is the ancient one, and i know why you are here," they smiled, rising from the mat.

"throughout your time here, you will be met with talents, and abilities that your mind cannot comprehend. Your time, is ours, and our time, yours. Are you willing to open your eye, to sorcery?"

"yes, whatever it takes, ancient one," i said, nodding with my hands together.

"great, wong will show you to your room, and your trainer will great you later,"

Wong, a stout, chubby man, entered through thin air. Without word, he began to walk, beckoning me to follow. He showed me to a corridor, lined with labelled doors.

"your room," he bowed, pointing at a door which read : 221B (your/intials)

The room was equipped with a diffuser, some incense, a desk, a homely bed, and a hammock. Not only this, but a phenomenal bookshelf, with all my favourite books. (f/b) at the very first row.

After having a shower, and settling into my (f/c) robes, i clambered into my hammock, reading Wongs guide to beginners sorcery.

After a few hours, a knock rattled at the door. Sighing, i climbed from the hammock. Upon opening the door i saw the most beautiful man ive ever seen.

He was clad in a blue tunic, equipped with a few tassels. This complemented his dark blue trousers, allowing his elegant red Cape to flow boldly.

"ahem- my name is dr Stephen strange, nice to finally meet you y/n" he smiled, offering me his hand.

Closing my ajar jaw, i shook his hand gently.

"im assuming your my trainer?" i chuckled.

"indeed i am, the ancient one seems to think im cut out for the job," he smiled.

"enjoy your first night, and settle in, training starts 6am tomorrow, youll need all the sleep you can get," he laughed.

I quirked an eyebrow, and nodded.

"goodnight Stephen,"

"Goodnight miss (l/n),"

-------—-------------------------------------

It was ironic for me to say goodnight. I didnt get a wink of sleep. Not only, was i slighlty home sick. But every time i closed my eyes, i saw his piercing blue ones. Entirley perfect and gorgeous.

Sighing, i climbed from bed, only in my booty shorts and a sphaghetti top, before heading to the library.

The lamps that remained were dim, casting a gloomy hue on the room. This allowed me to see the shadow of a man on the wall, before i entered the room. As i gained closer, i recognised the figure.

"Y/N," he said, back facing me, still hunched over the table.

"evening Stephen,"

"more like morning," he huffed.

"i couldnt sleep," we said in unison, chuckling.

He pulled out the chair beside him, signalling me to join him. Only then, did i realise he was in blue silk pyjamas, and me in my revealing ones.

"what are you doing?" i asked, in attempt to calm my flushed cheeks.

"reading one of the forbidden books, im intruiged by the eye of agamotto,"

"its a beautiful piece of craftery," i commented, glancing at the eye around his neck.

"not as beautiful as you,"he hummed, finally turning to look at me. His eyes scanned my body, lingering on my hard nipples poking through my shirt.
His muscles flexed as he observed me.

" are you-"

" yes, " i interrupted, my throat gulping at the sight of his moistened lips.

"yours or mine?" he breathed lowly.

"yours," i gulped, and we stood up abruptly.

We walked quietly down the corridor to his room, turning the handle quietly, and pressing the door shut. Seconds after the door shut, my back was forced up against it.

His toned, muscly body pressed agasint mine.

"oh you have no idea how much i want you," he breathed raggedly, nibbling at my ear.

"i was infatuated the minute i saw you," i breathed, sucking at his neck. A low growl left his throat, and i felt the heat between my legs grow further.

I began to unbutton his silk shirt, and he pulled off my top. Before long we were stark naked, only lit up by the crack of moonlight through his window.

"i need you," i whispered, still sucking at his neck.

"then have me," he growled, taking my lips with his. The kiss was passionate and wet, needy and lustful. His tongue glided across my lower lip, pleading and sucking for more.

"humph-" i moaned, whimpering as he threw me onto his double bed.
I heard shuffling in the dark, before i felt his head between my thighs. He nipped at the skin, before licking a strip up my heat. His arms reached under my thighs and rested on my hips, kneeding my skin as he sucked my clit.

"stephen-" i growled, throwing my head back into the cushions. He left my clit, only to force his tongue into my entrance, swirling agasint my walls. I gripped his soft hair, forcing his mouth further into my area.

Not long after, my thighs began to shake, and i released onto him. My arousal only grew was i watched him lap up my climax, tending to my sensitive flesh.

"ready?" he asked, biting his lip. I nodded, mewling under the weight of him. He tucked his head into the crook of my neck, and entered swiftly.

I let out a loud gasp, clawing at his back as he ploughed into me. It was amazing. It took him 2 thrusts to find the g spot, and from then onwards he pummelled it. "close?" i breathed.
He said nothing, but bit my shoulder. I knew the answer.

Soon his hips came loose and he bottomed into me, riding out our climax.

"you, are, the, best, apprentice," he smirked.