Steve Rodgers - Langauge⚠️⚠️

Warnings: smut and swearing

As i stormed into the meeting room all eyes fell on me. "who drank my fucking vodka?!" i bellowed.

The room went silent. I scanned my eyes over the suspects, analysing each avenger for nervousness. Only when i saw buckys metal arm twitching, did i realise..

"you bastard!" i screamed, flinging myself towards him.

"langauge y/n" steve called from across the room.

"langauge hm?" i asked.

"hows this for language?!" i screamed, slapping bucky across the face.

Although i was totally blowing the situation out of preportion, the entire avengers know my things are to be untouched.

"calm it l/n," stark ordered.

"ahh Tony just arived, and his ego walked in 5 minutes ago," I spat.

Steve give me a stern look.

"ahh so im talking to bitch y/n, could you bring back nice y/n please?" stark retorted.

"langauge!" steve shouted.

I walked over to him and grabbed him by the neck of his shirt.

"ill show you language," i whisphered lowly in his ear, before dragging him out of the room. He followed me up to my room perplexed.

"y/n whats going o-" he stuttered out, before i collided my lips with his. My fingers tangled in his silky blonde hair as his hands found the small of my back.

"FUCKK," he moaned as i palmed him through his trousers.

"whos saying bad langauge now?" i growled as i knelt, unbuckling his pants. As i unzipped his jeans his member sprang free, and i swirled mt tongue around his tip. Ungoldly words left his mouth as i took him in deeper each time, bobbing my head.

"thats it," he ordered, pulling me up and bending me over. He slapped my ass hard, before entering me roughly.

"shit," he grumbled, quickening his pace.

"language!" i smirked hard. He only responded with a hard slap to my ass, before we came in unison.

"don't ever call me out on my langauge again mr," i chuckled as he flopped onto the bed beside me