Loki X Reader X Dr Strange - Angry Much?

There he was. That incessant little shit! How can he stand there, with that sexy smirk on his face, parading around his proposterous metaohors.

"y/n, i think youll find i can hear your thoughts," loki smirked.

Oh fuck.

"its rather rude to use fowl langauge," strange smirked from across the room.

A jealous glint hit lokis eyes.

And who am i, not to oblige rudeness?

"I think you'll find, y/n, that the rude always end up on their knees," loki breathed.

"then i am a slave, on my knees more than a lady in church," i retorted, a large smirk finding my lips.

Fucking hell they are too attractive.

"y/n, im warning you," strange breathed, clearly reading my thoughts.

"quiet darling," loki insisted.

Make me.

"what?" they asked in unison.

I said, make me, you spineless fools.

Their eyes met, and in the moment i blinked, i was teleported to lokis chambers. In only our undergarments, (courtesy of stranges magic) they pushed me to the bed.

Loki harshly flipped me onto all fours, slapping my ass roughly. He peeled down my panties, before his own briefs, as i felt his tip at my aching entrance.

Strange kneeled infront of me, tugging off his briefs as his length sprung out.

God, they are both huge.

"you dont say," loki chuckled, half growling as he entered me roughly.

Strange pumped his cock before placing it at my lips, forcing it into my mouth. I bobbed in time with lokis thrusts, his tip hitting the back of my throat.

Strange leaned over to unclasp my bra, groping my breasts as loki layed more rough slaps to my ass. The feeling of him inside of me was pure euphoria.

Stranges breaths became more splayed, as he rammed himself to the base of my throat, releasing his seed.

Loki roughly scratched at my hips, gasping as we both came together, moaning in unison.

The sorcerers seemed to communicate via eye contact, as strange sat on the bed and spread his legs. I moved back and lowered myself onto all 9 inches of his length, facing away from him.

He rubbed at my hand marked ass, soothing it with his fingers tips as he up-thrusted into me.

Loki stood up on the bed, waltzing over to my face as he wrapped his hands in my hair.

I took a deep breath, before gagging on his enormous length. My eyes watered, both from strange hitting my g spot and loki filling my throat.

"take it," loki ordered, thrusting harder against my lips.

I kept gagging harshly, earning hard tugs to my hair and moans from strange.

None of us lasted very long, all releasing in moans and gasps, before collapsing onto the bed.

"maybe you will think before you speak, y/n" strange panted.