Dr Strange X Fem! Loki X Stark - ⚠️Kneel⚠️

(dom! Fem, sub! Male, degrading, swearing, violence, teasing,

Bisexual stark
Bisexual strange
Female loki

(anonymous request)
___________________________________

The avengers sat puzzled. Contemplating the fate of new york. Maybe even earth's mightiest heroes couldn't stop her. She arrived like an atomic bomb. Clever, crafty, cunning.
She bamboozled everyone, even dr banner.

"do we even know what planet shes from?" bruce sighed.

Thor sighed, "i do,"

"and how do you know, point break?"
Stark spat.

"shes my sister," thor said nonchalantly.

"and you decided to withhold this information becauseeeee?" natasha said.

"you don't understand her like i do. Shes of asgard, and she's like nothing youve ever seen before. Perfectly cunning, god of mischief and lies, and a silver tongue like no other." thor said.

"okay, so whats the game plan?" strange asked.

"we can't approach her all at once, and i certainly cant go, she hates me," thor sighed.

"okay, so we send two people,"
Bruce said.

"strange and tony," natsha said.

"and why is that?" Strange said.

"your a sorcerer, stark has the technology, you can be persuasive and efficient," nat explained.

"shes atop stark tower, now go before she moves elsewhere," thor ordered.

---------------------time skip brought to you by americas ass---------------------------

There she stood in all her glory. The wind tousling through her jet black hair, concealed behind her golden, horned helmet. As she walked, her green cape splayed behind her, encasing her skin tight, black outfit, outlining the perfect curves of her perky chest.

Stark and strange appeared not long after, through one of strangers magic portals.

Loki turned to the strange sorcerer.

"my name, is dr stephen strange, this is tony stark, better known as iron man, what is your buisness here?" strange shouted over the wind.

"i know who you are, pathetic mortal, my name is Princess loki, of asgard, heir to the throne and rightful queen of jotunheim," loki spat, twiddling knives through her hands.

Strange seemed to have expected a villanous outburst, but stark was still caught up staring at the goddesses curves.

" return to your own planet, and we shall seek out no battle, "strange argued.

" follow me, " loki said, climbing through the hatch of the roof.
They were now in starks private lounge and bar area.

" seal off all exits and shut off the cameras, if you wish for me to even consider a treaty, pathetic mortals, "
Loki ordered, sitting on a stool at the bar. She removed her cape and placed it on the counter beside her.

Stark made quick work of disabling exits and cameras, as loki began her proposal.

" i demanded queenship over midguard, and should i not be granted this title, i will wreak havoc upon the realm, beginning with you two," she stated, pursing her lips.

"yes please," stark whisphered.

"quiet stark- you will be granted no permission of the sort, witch," strange growled.