Loki X Reader X Wanda - Tension.

The past week, had been pure tension. Catching a glance of loki as he was only in a towel. Seeing wanda in her bathing suit. The close proximity of our bodies as we fought in the training room.

I thought it was just me, but as wanda pulled me into her room this morning, her lips on mine, i knew i wasnt mistaken.

She made an elaborate plan, to allow loki to catch us, and hopefully join in. So as all the avengers left for a mission, we took residence on the sofa.

It was lunch time, and we knew it would only be minutes before loki came to the kitchen to get food. Their he would hear sweaty moans from the living room, and investigate.

And thats exactly what happened.

Wanda climbed atop me, ragged breathing and sweaty as she rode my clit hard. I muffled my moans into her shoulder, eyes watering in pleasure.
It was only moments before loki entered the room, his hard on visible through his pants.

Wanda climbed off me, dragging loki over to us. Once he has undressed, wanda pushed me onto all fours. Loki came up behind me, growling and slapping my ass hard. Wanda lay infront of me, elavating her clit to my mouth. I gasped against wandas heat as loki entered me roughly. He angled his hips perfectly, ramming into my sweet spot.

He leaned over and nipped at my ear with his teeth, growling as i lapped faster at wandas clit. He pulled out, still hard as ever, swapping places with wanda.

She rubbed her clit hard against my ass, fondling my folds as loki rammed his length down my throat. I gagged and moaned around his member, swallowing as he gripped my hair harder. Each of his thrusts hit the back of my throat, and with wanda against my ass, it was too perfect. I felt myself releasing, moaning as i swallowed lokis seed.

Wanda pushed me onto my back, rubbing her clit vigorously over my mouth as i swallowed her cum too.

Loki sat down, and wanda and i sunk to our knees beside his cock. She took in his entire length, and i moaned at the sight of it. His hands forced her to gag around him, never leaving eye contact. Both of our tongues slid around his head, teasing him gently. Wanda slid her tongue through his slit before into my mouth, sucking on my tongue harshly. It was a strange sensation, but definitely one of my new kinks. The feeling of her soft little tongue rubbing against mine.

Loki growled, forcing my lips down onto his cock. I took him all the way ti the base, moaning as wanda spread my legs. Her mouth harshly latched onto my clit, sucking and making my thighs shake. Loki upthrusted into my throating, bucking his hips as we both came.

-------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter, im exhausted. Thank you all so much foe the love.