the asgardian sister- dr strange x reader ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Warnings: smut  (sorry my phone autocorrects it to shut fml)
(Slight plot prolonging )

As always, my dear brothers were arguing. Loki had faked his death, thor was evidently pissed, and our father,  banished by said loki, was no where to be found.

Loki claimed to have left father at some old people's home in Central New York City, and upon our arrival we found it demolished.

"Listen to me brother of mine, you will get father back this instant or so help me I will-" I screamed, stopped abruptly by thor who clamped his hand over my mouth.

"Ah y/n, the youngest and most treacherous odinson, I love to hear your fickle thoughts-" loki retorted.

"ENOUGH!" Thor bellowed,  reaching down to pick up a card. As we turned, loki was gone.

"I guess we are going to bleaker street"

__________________________________
We arrived at a great, stone building, equipped with large oak doors. As thor raised his hand to knock the doors creaked open, to meet us with a large, eery staircase.

"Tred wearily brother" I murmered, examining the many peculiar objects we passed in our advance.

"Ahem" coughed a deep voice, and thor and I whirled around.

"Y/n and thor odinson, I presume" he stated.

He wore dark blue, accentuated clothes, with a great billowing red cap that held a collar up tight against his neck. I noticed the perculiar eye pendant hanging down his chest, and the white whisps of hair above his ears.

Dear God those eyes.

All father have mercy this man is gorgeous.

"Indeed, Mr...?"

"Doctor strange, Stephen strange "

I felt a sudden rush of dizzyness and I found myself in a red chair beside thor.

"What is the meaning of this?"

"Your brother loki seems to be too mischievous for my liking, and three gods on earth isn't a daily occurrence,"

"We are in pursuit of my father, odin, loki claimed the throne and banished him, we would like to find him, and return him home," I explained.

"Your saying if I told you where he is, all concerned parties would return to asgard?"

"Certainly," I smiled, in hopes of persuading him.

"Then it is settled, he is in Norway, I shall take you there now,"

The sorcerer began to make circles with his fingers, opening a crackling orange portal in mid air.

"Um, where is my brother?" Thor asked.

"Oh right," Stephen chuckled.

He opened another portal and through fell loki, who flipped his hair, furious at the wizard.

"I have been falling, for thirty minutes!" He screeched, aiming his dagger for the sorcerer.

'Okay bye bye," Stephen said, throwing my 2 brothers through the portal.

"Miss y/n, i would like to talk in private before I allow you to go," he explained.

I gulped.

We walked through the sanctuary into a lounge with 2 brown chairs facing opposite a glass table.

"What is your business here on earth with magic?" He asked.

"Well, Stephen, I use my seidr, gifted from my late mother frigga,  it is a rare but well known form of magic, I can use it to manipulate illusions and people, but not matter or time, as I have watched you perform today,"

"Thank you y/n, I do not mean to seem a pest however to protect earth I must be aware of all potential threats,"

" I am perfectly harmless," I laughed.

"Somehow I doubt that," he smirked, raising his eyebrows.

"Common I'll show you, do you have a sparring room or something, I can prove my magic is inferior to yours,"
I laughed.

He walked us to the sparring room and made a red dagger appear from matter.

"Game on," I laughed.

He swung the danger at my hip however I jostled myself behind his body, jumping on his back as I created illusions of myself infront of him. He quickly dismissed the illusions, clawing at me and slamming me into the ground, using bright orange chains to restrain me.

"See," I panted. "Perfectly harmless,"

When strange turned his back in victory, I broke the chains and brought him to the ground, straddling him as I pinned him to the floor.

"Harmless you say?" He smirked.

I used my seidr to create another illusion of myself who pinned his hands above his head.

"I'm thinking your pretty dangerous, especially right now, I didn't think you to be so.... compromising," he smirked.

I suddenly felt the growing ridge beneath his leather pants and my eyes went wide. Being In leather pants and a low cut v neck top myself, I leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"I'm harmless when I want to be, behaved in some situations, naughty in others," I smirked, watching him twitch frustratedly.

I yelped when suddenly he broke free and turned us over, slamming me into the ground with his hand clamping my throat.

"Show me how naughty you can be," he breathed, nibbling at the shell of my ear.

With that, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me as our lips collided. He smelt of cedar wood and fresh spring flowers, and he tasted even better, like honey and sugar.

His tongue swirled around my mouth and our teeth clashed in a rush to claim each others mouth.
He pinned my arms above my head and stretched out my body, giving him full access to my exposed cleavage.

Still pinned down, he peeled off my top and began squeezing and kneeding my breasts between his large warm hands. I moaned against his neck and pulled at his hair,  tightening my grip around his waist with my thighs.

"Stephen," I breathed, gently kissing him as I began to remove his clothes. I kissed and licked a strip down his glistening and sweaty abs before reaching the hem of his pants.

He smirked at me and I cupped his buldge, before ridding him of the last of his clothes.

Stars. He was big.

At first I stroked him in my hand, growing wetter at the sight of his head thrown back, mouth agape in pleasure, I craved him more. Then gently I eased his tip into my mouth, sucking hard until I began to take more of him in. His hands wound into my hair, forcing me down onto his cock as I gagged hard, allowing him to fill my throat to the hilt.

He pulled out and I shuddered, licking his slit before he pulled me up to kiss him.

He then pressed me face and stomach first into the floor before raising my ass into the air and spreading my legs. I whimpered at his tongue gliding across my slit, and his hands groping my ass. I felt tears prick my eyes as he ran his head against my slit, before ramming in with one hard thrust. I screamed with the pain of his member stretching me , before I felt the pleasure of his thrusts rippling into my core. The slap of his hands grinding against my heat and ass was enough to drive me insane. He brought me to my climax atleast 3 times before he was close.

"Ugh- Stephen in my mouth," I moaned, still on all fours as I felt him pull out and quickly kneel infront of my face.

He stroked himself hard and fast, moaning and swearing as he released in my mouth, allowing me to savour his sweet taste. I took in all of his cock as he came,  swallowing every last bit.

"Ah darling," he panted, stroking my hair.

We got dressed and shared a few tender kisses, before he bade me farewell and sent me to my brothers.

"Dear odin, you have been throughly loved," loki spat as he saw me, causing thor to whip around and lol at me in distaste.

"I am going to kill that wizard," he said.