Thor X Reader- Midgardian ⚠️⚠️

It was my twelth week at the newyork sanctum. Stephan had helped me regain my strength in my left arm after a collision with his car. It was a long, and painfull process, which was thankfully almost over. In a matter of weeks i can return to my own life, and continue as normal.

Not many things are normal here. Especially the magic. I dropped my cup of coffee, shattering it to the floor as the door burst open. A man strode in, with a great hammer and a funny looking costume.

"midgardian, who resides in this abode?" he asked sternly.

"i beg your pardon," i asked, taken aback.

Strange heard the commotion, and teleported us to his study.

"ah, you must be thor, im dr stephen strange," he greeted, his cape shaking thors hand.

"where is my brother?" he asked.

"you mean the witch - looking guy with long black hair?" i laughed.

"yeah, him i suppose," thor laughed back. His smile was beautiful.

"y/n, let me go track odin, you keep our dear thor here company," Stephen said, stepping through a portal.

"so, thor, where you from?"

"asgard, i am son of odin, brother to loki," he explained.

"and your a god?"

"indeed miss. You are?"

"y/n l/n"

"what a peculiar name. You are very pretty for a midgardian."

"thanks?"

"oh yes, it is a compliment, many on asgard would love to wed you,"

I didnt really know how to respond.

"and what of you? Are you married?"

"no no! Im too much a busy warrior to settle down right now, but if i were to wed, i may well choose you,"

"dont be so silly theres many women nicer than me"

Thor stepped close and ran his thumb across my cheekbone.

"your complexion is that of the highest goddessess," he smiled, moving his thumb to part my lips.

"anyone, in all of the 9 realms, would be lucky to witness your presence," he smirked, cupping my face.

I leaned forward slightly, and gently captured his lips with mine. They were rough and yet perfect, bitter yet sweet. They tasted of long journeys, filled with enormous ammounts kf banquets and alcohol. Never had i tasted something like them before.

"would you like to continue this in a more private domain?"

I nodded my head, and he carried me up to my bedroom. I pulled off my clothes as he took off his chest plate and shirt.

He then crawled up the bed and rested between my legs, taking my lips once again. His hands roamed my body in a loving embrace, lust twinkling within his eyes.

"are you ready?"

"yes," i whimpered as he buried his head in the crook of my neck, and entered. At first he eased himself in with slow thrusts. Yet as the burning stopped, and i adjusted, he pounded into me. The headboard bashed off the wall with his harsh, deep thrusts. I felt his mouth began to suck at my neck as he thrusted even harder. I tugged at his hair, and bucked my hips up into his, moaning as we came.

I heard rustling downstairs as we descended the stairs, sweaty and rugged. A portal opened and that familair witch looking guy fell to the ground, along with Stephen.

"IVE BEEN FALLING, FOR 30 MINUTES," the dark haired man screamed as his eyes locked with thors.

"who have you been fuc-"

"thats quite enough," Stephen interjected.

"you really should learn to behave yourself y/n" Stephen chuckled.

I was now blushing. And red as a tomato.