Loki- I Win⚠️⚠️

"piss off loki," i shouted as he poked my shoulder once again. Thor and Strange looked at me confused.

"what? Hes annoying me!" i protested.

"your annoying me with your shouting agent y/n but im not shouting back," strange stated.

"shut up strange your a sorcerer you have no authority over me," i retorted. Thor just stood there and strange and i turned to loki. I put a finger to his chest and pressed it until he began walking backwards.

"ill behave," he said as i pushed him against the wall by his chest.

"no you wont,"

"i will if you keep your hands on me," he smirked.

Strange and thor widened their eyes before leaving.

"traitors!" i shouted after them.

"keep him quiet,", strange shouted back.

I turned to face lokis wide grin, and i removed my hand from his chest.

"even strange suggested you keep me quiet, agent l/n," he flirted.

"im not going to touch you," i protested..

He flipped us around and pined me to the wall, a hand either side of me.

"does that mean i cant touch you?" he said with a deep growl. His breath fawned across my neck, leaving a trail of goose bumps. His eyes pierced mine for a minute or two before he let go.

"loki wait-" i called after him, only for him to turn around and clash his lips with mine. He squeezed my thighs and kissed my lips tenderly. His harsh kisses became deeper and his tongue meshed with mine. His hands found my ass as he pressed his buldge into me, moving kisses to my neck. He sucked at my sweet spot leaving me shaky and breathless.

As his lips detachted from my neck i unbuckled his pants and kneeled. His eyes glowed lustfully, and he wrapped his hand in my hair. I pulled down the zipper, along with the hem of his pants and boxers, just enough to let his member slip out. As it sprung up and hit his chest my eyes widened. He had to be atleast 9 inches.

"complementary perk of being a god," he chuckled.

I cupped my hand around his base and stroked him as i licked the tip. He growled and pulled at my hair harder making me moan around him. I bobbed my head and took him to the sides of my cheeks before taking him all in. I fondled him still as my head bobbed to and fro making his eyes rolled back. I felt him twitch before he forced me to take his whole length. I gagged and he trusted his hips up into my mouth as he reached his peak. As the warm liquid ran down my throat i looked up into his eyes as he bit his lip.

"i win, you touched me first," he chuckled.