Wanda X Reader -⚠️ Home Alone⚠️

Stark sat across from me, loudly chewing his cereal.

"why so loud?!" i groaned, smacking my head off the counter top.

"why so moody?" he chirped annoyingly.

"your going off on your avengers mission, leaving me in your fancy stark tower, alone!!!" i bellowed.

Starks eyes widened.

"oh relax n/n, you wont be alone, wanda will stay to keep you in check," he smirked.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"why wanda?" i whispered.

"hell, everyone knows youve got the hots for her," stark whispered back.

I used my magic to send him flying off his stool.

"dont make such assumptions, shes a stunning lately, anyone feels flustered in her presence," i explained.

"whos a stunning lady?" wandas sweet voice sang from the doorway.

"oh uh...... Natasha?"

"indeed, shes a lovely woman y/n, not so bad yourself," wanda winked, opening the fridge.

I almost chocked on my drink.

This seemed to amuse stark greatly.

"oh stark, cap said you have 5 mins tops, meet him at the helipad pronto" wanda explained.

"yes ma'am," he laughed, smirking at me as he left.

"so, n/n, how are we gonna spend our time?" she sang.

"i dont know, any ideas?"

"a few," she laughed.

"like what?"

"oh i dont wish to vocalise them." she smirked.

Dear god, she looks to stunning in those right clothes.

"you forget i can read minds, miss y/n?" she smirked, walking over to my chair.

"maybe, uh-"

She silenced me as she straddled my hips.

"how long will the avengers be away?"

"till tomorrow evening," i stuttered out.

"perfect, follow me,"

I held her fingertips gently as she pulled me through the halls of stark towers, finally reaching her room.

As soon as the door closed, my back was against it, and her lips were on mine.

"mhm, you taste like honey," she breathed, stripping me of my top.

"ill run us a shower, strip off," she smirked, swaying her hips as she disappeared into the washroom.

Dear god, this woman will be the end of me.

"i can still hear your thoughts n/n!"

"sorry darling," i laughed, swiftly tugging off my pants.

---time skip-----

As i entered the bathroom, there she was. Beneath the shower, the water cascading down her toned, slender figure. It trickled down her back, past the grooves of her ass, and to the base of her perfect legs.

"are you going to join me, or just stare?" she giggled.

"mhmmm, id love to stare all day, but id much rather join you," i smirked, enveloping her in a kiss.

The kiss was heated and passionate, swamped with water, yet still just as lustful. Her hands wound their way down my hips, resting on the small of my back, before groping at my ass.

I lifted a leg to her thigh, kissing at her neck as i gained more friction.

She turned around, pressing her tits into the glass of the open shower, giving me full reign of her ass.

I moved my hands over it tenderly, slapping it, before pressing myself flush against it.

The feeling over my clit rocking against her ass was mesmerising.

She rubbed at her own clit, mewling as i thrusted my hips harder against her. Perfection.

"im not perfection, you are,"

"stop reading my mind love," i chuckled, kissing at her neck.

Shed clearly had enough of the foreplay, as when she turned to face me, hunger lit her eyes. She slowly began to kneel, and my eyes widened.

I shivered at her lips teasing my thighs, slowly gaining closer to my heat.

She let out a deep breath, before gliding her tongue across my clit. Pure euphoria. Her small icks of hesitation led to a more desired climax. Which, to my greatest relief, was brought, when she slipped a finger inside of me.

Her small digit curling against my walls, and her soft lips on my clit was too much. Brining me to my peak almost instantly.

After ganing my breath, i forced her back against the wall and sucked her breasts hungrily. She growled, kneeding my hips as i pressed myself further into her.

Hooking a hand under her knee, i raised her leg to my shoulder, giving me full access to her heat.

I palmed at her clit, teasing it softly, before rubbing our heats together.

Her heat teasing mine and her breasts grazing my own, was more than anyone could wish for. Pure bliss.

Her body is that of a greek goddess. Slender, curvy, plump, perfect.

Her clit rubbing into mine, now at a quicker pace, made me realise her true beauty. How delicious it was, in all its revelation.

I leaned down to moan into her neck, sucking hard as she bucked her hips into me, finally finishing.