Chapter | ZERO

[FOREWORD]

Hey guys!

Our third Book is here, so -- I decided to do another fanfic and probably the last (for now), I do have some pending drafts for other books still KDrama-ish inspired but still undecided if I'll do more EXO Fanfics though I love them to bits and pieces - I might give them a rest for quite some time.

Anyways, I was torn between making a D.O or Baekhyun fanfic so I ended up choosing both of them as male leads. D.O and Baekhyunie are both my second biases - we all know how amazing these two are and we all love these guys to the moon and back. 

I mean, who doesn't? (curse you!) LOL

As for the female lead, I chose Go Yoon Jung (Sweet Home, He is Psychometric - etc.). Yoon Jung is one of my fave actresses these days, she's a good one and I hope she'll be given a lead role in a massive acting break. :)

I hope you gave this book lots of love and support like the first two books that I published, happy reading ♥

감사합니다 Gamsahabnida.

[SYNOPSIS]

"Let her go!" Baekhyun grunted.

"Why would I? What makes you think that you stand a chance against me, Byun Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo retaliated in a relaxed tone but piercingly eyeing the other one.

"Well, let's just say that I love her more than you do so fuck off Do Kyungsoo, and let her go." Baekhyun affirmed confidently.

Kyungsoo's grip on my wrist tightens while Baekhyun's hand that was on my waist gently tugs me near his body - I was in between heaving deeply trying to cope with how fucked up this situation is while praying that my body won't be ripped in half if this continues.

"Don't make come at you Byun, remove your hand from her waist you fucking pervert!" Kyungsoo seethed gawking back and forth at Baekhyun's hand and face.

"You are the one who tries to make a move on her earlier, now who's the pervert Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun was now gritting his teeth.

I blew out some air before wriggling my body eventually freeing myself from Baekhyun's hand and Kyungsoo's grasp leaving both of them still sharply glaring at each other while cursing their names under their breaths. 

"Stop!" I roared on the top of my lungs automatically urging both of them to launch their attention on me, I pierced from side to side breathing heavily out of annoyance. I am so fed up with them fighting every single time they see each other. 

"Sera - " both of them called my name in a melodious voice, far from how they both sounded earlier - looking at their reaction, I know that they are aware I am not fancying any of this.

"Let me go, both of you!" I breathed out perpetually tired of their bullshits then stride outward the hotel.

[AESTHETICS]