Chapter | SIXTEEN

[PLAINLY CONFUSED]

'The worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.'

The weather was such a mood tonight cause after three weeks of rain, the air feels way colder which means winter is almost approaching. We set up a table outside then set the griller near the porch, this is a good way to start this month.

Kyungsoo and Mr. Lee invited us over for a drink and since Narae is not working every Monday it was just the perfect timing while Zion, on the other hand, was on the losing side, he just accepted a gig at a music festival in Jongnu-gu so he was missing in action today.

"Have you decided when to enroll for the course?" Kyungsoo asked handing me over another can of beer then took the seat beside me.

"Uh - not really sure. I still need to get another job to fill in my week so I can save more. The class would start around January and the enrollment would be up until the end of this year so I think I still have time."

"Can I just pay for your classes then?"

"No. What are you? My Sugar Daddy or something?"

"Well, I can be that if you want me to."

"Shut up." I rebuked him then gulped down almost half of the can. "It's something that I really wanted to do and I have read that it's part of the adulting process - I need to work hard if I wanted to attain my goal or something like that."

"Yeah, that's right but getting a little push from someone is not bad at all. You would still attain your goal just less the stress and exhaustion Kang Sera." he fires a description as if it would change my mind about it.

"Whatever! It's still a no for me!"

"Fine! I - " he halted hearing Kim Narae's voice obviously roaring in annoyance.

They were squabbling again, like for the tenth time now since we came around five and it's almost ten now. Both of them are standing in front of the griller, Narae's hand is hoisted in the air as if she was going to give the taller one a good smack while Mr. Lee coiled his body preparing to get that hit from that savage lady.

"Let them be, you'll see they will be all over each other again - five seconds." I muttered after seeing how bothered Kyungsoo was which was utterly funny.

I wasn't even done counting on my head and they were kissing each other again.

Kyungsoo giggled before swallowing some beer from his can, then groan roughly but in a subdued mood relishing that bitter after taste - it's just beer but he fucking sounds sexy.

I felt my phone buzzing inside the cardigan Kyungsoo lent me since it was not that cold earlier - I didn't bother bringing any. I quickly took it out and saw Ji A's name flashing on the screen.

"I'll just take this call." I whispered, Kyungsoo just nodded in response so I swiftly rose from my seat then walk away before swiping to answer.

I went inside the house to use the restroom after I am done with the phonecall. I hang around the kitchen and sat on the stool while listening to Cha Ji A who was sounding excited about a massive gig - Time Motors will be hosting a brand introduction for the whole month of October every Thursday and Friday around places in Cheongdam. 

"I'll do it! The whole thing sounds good to me, Ji A." I confirmed to her, I have Thursday vacant anyway and just working the regular day job at the hotel every Friday.

'Cool, I'll send you the usual stuff and we'll talk tomorrow - the first gig will be this coming Thursday, see you then!'  she responded before disconnecting the call.