Chapter | TWENTY-ONE

[BEAUTIFUL MESS]

'At the end of the day, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together.'

I slept until eleven and woke up to a massive but empty house.

Wearing one of Baekhyun's oversized beige sweaters, I jumped out of the bed still feeling sluggish. It was a bit cold but nevertheless this day seems to be promising.

I stride in the middle of the spacious living room then turn to admire the breathtaking view of Han River, I heave my arms and tie my hair up into a messy bun before doing a full body stretch performing a much needed inhale and exhale.

"Today is such a perfect day but perfect is boring." I breathed out still drowsy which was a usual state for me in the morning.

"I need coffee before I even start doing weird crap." I muttered to myself then put on my K/DA playlist, waited for The Baddest to blast through the speakers before I stride towards the kitchen.

I halted in front of the cupboard and push my hands up trying to reach any of these damn doors but I was too ambitious, the struggle of being too short is so real in this house.

I gave it a go one last time until I felt someone behind me reaching the cabinet, and by that unique scent, I just know it was him.

"Why did you start the party without me?" he grunted on my ear before pulling out a cup.

I snatched it from his hand then turn around to face him before nudging his body away from my mine along with a coy smirk.

Baekhyun was standing too close behind me and I kinda realize what he wanted, but since I am being a freaking tease - I wouldn't let him have it right away.

I stepped to the other side of the kitchen counter where my phone was then gently tapped the screen to turn the music off.

Baekhyun rushed towards me donning his usual happy-dog smirk which reminds me of his seductive words earlier.

"Let me have some coffee babe, before I even lose it over that smile and the hot CEO look." I muttered in a sensual mood, he was rocking the suit and the tie might as well compliment him in that.

Baekhyunie bit his lower edges while gazing at me obviously exhibiting desire and eagerness.

As expected, he didn't even let me get away from him. He swiftly seize the damn cup then shoves it somewhere near the sink still smiling flirtatiously.

"I know something that would absolutely wake you up better than coffee baby." he teased before grabbing me by the waist only to yank me up to his marbled kitchen island.

He quickly claimed my lips then gave that familiar candied taste inside my mouth, skillfully sending me onto that pleasure trance again.

I hastily took off his coat then loosen his tie while deepening our caress, this man and his expert lips never ceased to astonish me.

Without wasting any time, his left hand touched my thigh before sweeping it upward eventually sticking in his fingers inside my lingerie.

Both of my hands were vigorously brushing his dark gray strands while we are nibbling each other's lips, a few more fierce glides before I lean away from him then giggled coquettishly.

"Make sure you'll exhaust me today babe." I hauled him back to proceed with our heated smacks.

"Your wish is my command, baby." he whispered after skimming both his hands up on my chest fondling both my breast with eagerness.