47:

a/n: hey, friends :) hope you're all doing well. this part is like a week or two after the previous chapter. that's it.

________________________________________

"Hey, bitch! Wake up!" I shouted into his ear, shaking him until he started moving. He grimaced, as he reluctantly peeked one eye open. 

"What the fuck did you just call me?" He rasped. I couldn't tell if he was grumpy about me waking him up, angry about the name, confused, or all of the above. 

"You heard me," I responded, my hand still on his shoulder, shaking him. Carson shoved me off of him, groaning as he sat up. I watched him impatiently as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. After about the tenth yawn and the fiftieth arm stretch, I couldn't wait anymore. 

"Carson," I sighed.

He finally turned to look at me, "What?"

I rolled my eyes, "You've already been asleep for too long and now you're moving at a snail's pace!"

He raised a brow and looked from me to the alarm clock, then back to me. "It's ten in the morning. What's the rush?"

"We're supposed to meet my parents at eleven, and you take forever to get ready."

"I'm sorry, I take forever to get ready?" He laughed, incredulously. 

"Yes, you stand in the mirror staring at yourself for like fifteen minutes every day!"

He shrugged, "I can't help that I look good."

"Whatever! Let's go, we have to get up."

I slid off the bed, and reached for his hands, trying my best to pull him up, but he was deadweight. There was a faint expression of amusement on his face as I struggled to move him. Eventually, I gave up.

"Carson," I groaned. "Get out of bed."

"I like to spend my mornings in bed," He said through an unenthused yawn, laying down on his back and placing his head on the pillow. He had grabbed my arm too quickly for my reflexes and pulled me back into the bed with him. "Especially when you're underneath me." 

I resisted the urge to slap him. Even as barely awake as he is, he always finds a way to make everything dirty. 

"Seriously, we need to get out of bed."

"Okay, then, where do you want to go? The shower? The window? The kitchen counter top?"

"Carson, I swear to God."

"Okay, okay," He huffed, finally dragging himself out of bed and I followed. He shuffled in front of me, shoulders slumped over and eyes droopy, over-exaggerating his drowsiness.

"Good," I said, smiling and ignoring his dramatics. "Let's get ready and we'll meet at your car in twenty minutes."

He nodded his head, yawning once again, "Okay."

"Alright, then." I leaned forward and kissed his cheek, "Bye, I love you."

I quickly turned away and made a beeline for the door. I hadn't gotten more than two steps away from him, before I heard him click his tongue, and not a second later, his hand clasped down on my wrist, gently tugging on it.

"Hold it," He commanded. I scrunched up my face, attempting to get to the door once again, but his grip was strong. When I refused to turn and face him, he pulled me back into him, spinning me around. 

Carson had a small smile on his face, one of the corners quirked up deviously, a brow raised, and bright eyes focused in on me. 

"What?" I asked innocently.