11:

Asking Luna what happened at the party left me with nothing other than a dodgy answer and a pounding headache.

I hadn't meant to set her off. We had been watching old reruns on her TV, and the entire night, I could sense something was off. So I asked.

She tried to beat around the question at first, and then denied that anything happened at the party at all.

I kept pushing her to tell me what happened, and when she caved, she insisted that even though the fight did happen, it was 'no big deal.' It was so small of an argument that she didn't think anything of it after, and thus didn't think to tell me about it later. In her words, the fact that it happened so publicly at a party was just an unfortunate circumstance.

Still, something felt off about her story, so I asked if anything else had happened. At this point, I could tell that she had already been bothered enough by my questions, so I wasn't that surprised when she complained that she was tired and insisted we go to bed.

It didn't matter much, anyway, because whatever truly happened between them at the party was well behind them now. They had gotten along just fine all week so far, borderline inseparable from each other. Especially today.

"Babe, I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Zach spoke up, moving to push Luna off of his lap. 

"Wait, I'll come with you, baby." Luna responded. 

"But... it's a men's bathroom."

"Okay?"

Zach tried to explain why Luna didn't need to come with him, but it was as good as speaking to a brick wall. He gave up after a minute or so, and they walked off, hand-in-hand, for the men's bathroom.

"God, they weren't even this clingy when they first discovered what holding hands was in seventh grade," Jason said, rolling his eyes, after the couple was out of ear shot. 

"I feel like throwing up my lunch," Carson said, a visible cringe hunching his shoulders and making his face twitch.

Dylan shook his head, simultaneously pushing his own lunch away from him. "It's gotten to be too much. I don't think I can stand it anymore."

I rolled my eyes, "Please, you all are just as bad as they are."

Jason looked offended, "How so?"

"Yeah," Dylan agreed, crossing his arms over his chest. "How so?"

I huffed, "All you three ever talk about is your latest conquests. If it's not Bella giving Carson a blowjob, it's Ryan and Jason making out in the locker room, and if it's not that, it's Dylan having car sex with Lacey. That gets just annoying as Luna and Zach being lovey-dovey all the time."

Dylan scoffed at the idea, not that he even bothered trying to disagree with me. Carson just shrugged, looking entertained more than anything else.

"Hey, that is not the same thing," Jason exclaimed. "At least our stories are different every time, or involve different people. We keep it fresh and spicy."

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, Jason. And on that note, let me just cancel my Netflix subscription because clearly 'fresh and spicy' stories are the only entertainment I need."

"One day, when I settle down in a mansion with a closeted billionaire whose way below my standards but buys me nice things, you're gonna miss these stories," He said. I laughed and shook my head. 

"Hey, we're back!" Luna said with a smile as her and Zach approached the table once again, their hands still intertwined together. She waited for Zach to return to his seat before climbing on top of him despite the many other available seats surrounding our table.