||ror||

I'll let you know when to play it
✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎

The lot of us arrived on platform 9 3/4: Molly, Aurthor, Fred, George, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny and I. Molly's suffocating Ginny with a bear-hug and Arthur was giving a well rehearsed lecture to the two identical boys. Nothing out of the ordinary. Molly definitely put him up to it.

Ron, Harry, Hermione and I were talking in a circular formation as usual;

"So, who's hosting the beginning of the year ROR party?"

"I think it's Hufflepuff."

Every school year for the fifth, sixth and seventh years a house hosts the Beginning of the year ROR party. Ron is especially excited because it is our first year able to attend. Last year it was Ravenclaw, this year will be Hufflepuff, next year will be Gryffindor and then it will be Slytherin.

The train had blew its whistle signaling is departure. Seven of us got on the train and the two parents of ours wished us a good year through the windows.

Our golden quartet finally found an empty compartment and took it, you'd be mental to not take an empty compartment.

I sat with Harry and Ron took the seat next to Hermione. Ron and I sat across from each other at the window seat.

We started talking about the endless possibilities and danger the year will bring us:

"If you lot could promise me one thing?" Asked Harry.

"Sure."

"Yeah."

"Depends."

"Promise me that if anything happens to me, you won't morn my loss."

"Of course we won't Harry, we would throw a party thanking Godric that we finally got rid of you." The four of us broke up into a fit of laughter.

"I'm serious y/n. Don't morn me, I want you to carry on and never think twice. Got it?"

"I don't know Harry, you do realize that you've made a pretty nasty impact on our lives yeah?"

"Honestly, I don't have any clue where I'd be without you."

"Probably living safe and freely."

"Y/n, I'm starting to think that you don't like me."

"Nah, it's just tough love Harry."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

We arrived to Hogwarts after a long nine hour train ride and the usual three sounded good right about now.

We walked into the great hall where I took a seat with Ron on my right side across from Ron was Harry and next to Harry on his left was Hermione who was in front of me. Next to me on my left was the big softie George and across from him was the unpredictable Fred.

Dumbledore did his usual announcements and the first years were sorted. Fred and I had gotten into a heated argument after he called Hermione uptight and said she needed to get laid.

"Y'aknow Hermione, I wouldn't mind relieving some of that built up stress you got there." He smirked to the visibly uncomfortable girl.