||euphoria pt.2||

Notice anything? 👀
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Fred's p.o.v-

Y/n just took George up to her dorm. What a little fucking slut. I was sitting on one of the sofas in the common room next to Lee who thought that George getting some pussy was the best thing ever when someone opened the common room door. I looked to see it was Clarity.

Then, I got an idea. If y/n wants to go sleeping with everyone, why don't I? I mean Clarity is hot and y/n hates her. She's perfect, "Hey, Edwards!" I yelled to get her to come over.

"Yes, Freddie?" She said in her soft voice and stood in front of me. I turned her around so she could look at the group of people I call my friends.

"Everyone, this is Clarity Edwards. My girlfriend." Everyone looked confused, it wasn't like me to have a girlfriend. One-night-stands? Yes. A girlfriend? One can only dream.

"Your girlfriend?" Harry asked as confused as everyone else, well everyone else but Lee.
"Nice going mate, you tappin' that right? I know I would be if I were you."

"Shut up Lee, come on Clarity." I took her hand and led her to my room which I shared with Lee and George.

Clarity gave me a blow-job. God knows where her pussy's been. We walked back into the common room to see y/n and George are back. Great, I wonder what shit her fucked up self gave to my brother. They looked like they were both high.

Clarity grabbed my hand and I let her, if she's my girlfriend I should at least be able to tolerate her. We sat on the opposite couch where Harry, Ron and Hermione once were right across from Y/n, Lee and George who were passing around a blunt. When the hell did they roll that up?

Once I sat on the couch Clarity cuddled up on me. If I were me I would have pushed her ass off, "Hey George?"

"Yeah?"

"This is Clarity."

"I know."

"My girlfriend."

"Holy shit. No fucking way." He smiled. Y/n should be pissed. But, she wasn't, she looked calm and care free. What the fuck?

Y/n p.o.v-

If it weren't for the amount of euphoria in me, I probably would have been bothered, but I wasn't mad, I was...well, I don't know what I am, "Fred can I talk to you."

"Sure." He stayed in his place.

"Outside." He groaned but got up and followed me outside the common room.

"So, you and Clarity, how's that going to work out?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you both go sleeping around so how do you plan on staying loyal to each other?"

"Oh I don't know about her, but I don't plan on it."

"What?" He lifted my chin so we could make eye contact.

"I could never foresee myself being able to show that kind of respect to a whore like Clarity Edwards."

"But, she's your girlfriend."

"Doesn't stop me from doing this." He leaned down and kissed me. To my surprise I didn't stop him, no. I did worse, I kissed him back. To only make things worse: I liked it.

Suddenly, I didn't care and we were both kissing each other, "Let's make a deal." Fred said.

"You can tell me, but I'll decide whether I do it or not." I responded. Fred rolled his eyes.

"Me and you."

"You and I."

"Whatever, you and I, no strings attached, no explanations."

"Weasley, you have a girlfriend."

"Yeah, but I don't know where she's been, plus I need someone who knows how to scratch that itch in my groin." (I hate myself)

"I don't know Fred."

"Please, y/n/n. For me?" He kissed the sweet spot on my neck. I don't know what I would do about Draco, I mean we haven't spoken in months so I guess he didn't really matter and I already had all the drugs one could wish for. I had nothing to lose.

"Okay."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Short chapter but, I was like, "Wot?" 🤭