||home||

Fred's mood swings were starting to give me serious whiplash. One second he could play with my fingers under the table in the great hall and the next would be a total knob-end and not bother to acknowledge my existence.

And yet, I can't seem to be able to detach myself from him. Not that I've even tried but I know that if I did I wouldn't be able to stay away for long. I mean, who could? Everything about that boy is so stunning and alluring; his hair, his eyes, his lips, his jaw, his arms, his hands...everything (😏), even his toxic personality is attractive.

I find myself thinking about him more and more often as time progresses and I can't help but feel like he's finally starting to open up to me. And, I'm glad. Maybe there's more to Fred than what meets the eye. Maybe behind all that intimidation is the teddy bear so clearly found in his brother.

Currently, I am sitting alone in my dorm looking out of my window to the setting sun. I finished homework from my stressful classes, which at this point is getting to be too much. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" no answer so I repeat myself. Getting annoyed I get up and open it.

"Hey."

"Hi, Fred."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." I let him in and he took a seat on my bed. I walk over to him and start to take my shirt off but unexpectedly he stopped me.

"No-no-no. Um–that's not what I came here to do, " he said as he brought it back down.

"Oh?" I furrowed my eyebrows. That was unexpected.

"I was thinking maybe we could talk?" I took a seat next to him.

"about?"

"well, Y/n." he started. He looked nervous. "I did something–bad– and, I need you to hide me for a couple of days."

I don't know what I was expecting him to say. But it wasn't that, "what did you do?"

"I can't say."

"Well how do you expect to–"

"All that you can know is that it's bad. This is the only place no one will look. Everyone still thinks we hate each other." he continued, "Please." he begged with a look in his eye that I couldn't resist.

"Fine, but what am I going to tell the girls?"

"Don't worry about the I've got that covered." this was one of the weirdest things I've been pulled into by a Weasley.

"Okay, well you can sleep on my bed." Fred and I got ready for bed, took our showers and brushed our teeth. Of course, he had to use my shit. I got my bed ready for him and set up a place to sleep on the floor.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"I'm setting up a place to sleep on the floor."

"I can see that in not stupid. But, why?"

"Well if you didn't know mine is currently occupied by a tall, red-headed git."

He lifted the covers, "come here." I was hesitant at first, "well it's not like we haven't slept together before." he shrugged. I guess he was right.

I walked over to the bed, he turned his back and slept on one side and I did the same. We were bow as far away as one could be on a bed from each other facing different directions.

We lay in silence for a while. To be honest it was pretty awkward.

"Fred,"

"Hm?"

"Why can't you tell me what you did?" I heard him shift so I turned around to face him.

"Because if I do, you'll leave me and I can't have that because no one has ever stuck with me for so long before."

"What do you mean Fred?" I asked him looking intently into his eyes as he did me.

"I mean, when I look at you, I can feel it, I look at you and I'm home. I don't want that to go away."

That was something I could have never imagined coming out of the mouth of Fred Weasley.

"Freddie, I can't imagine what you could do to make me leave."

"You'd be surprised."

If you're wondering why I haven't updated in a while: At first I didn't want to but then I just keot forgetting.

2. My dog stole the car and then he crashed into multiple people. Now he's dead. (😀👍)