||common room||

Fred had been ignoring me to the best of his ability, which is quite good might I add. If we would pass in the halls he wouldn't even spare a glance in my direction. No joke about how pathetic I am, no insult on my bitch-like attitude. It was strange, about three weeks had gone by and there was nothing.

I had finally finished up all my classes and was doing homework in the common room. My chest was leaning up against the coffee table and my elbows were holding my weight as I did my DADA essay. My friends were with me at the seating area by the fire place. Harry, Ron and Hermione were on one sofa. Across from them on the other was Lee, George and Neville, I was on the floor with my back agains the sofa in between George's legs, he was playing with my hair. Lastly on the chair sat Fred. George likes to get me angry so to mess me up he would use the ends of my hair to tickle my neck or blow into my ear.

I was so focused on doing my essay and not messing it up that I hadn't noticed that everyone had gone to bed leaving me alone with Fred. I put my books and parchment into my bag, flung it over my shoulder and walked towards the staircases to my dorm.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to bed."

"No you're not. Come here."

"I don't need your granted permission to..."

"I said come here." I groaned and dropped my bag from my shoulders onto the floor. I walked over to Fred and stood right in front of him so I could look down on him.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly and annoyed.

"You will not be spending anymore time with Malfoy, understand?"

"You can't decide that for me." He smirked.

"Oh, I think I can." He said in a deep voice. He sat straighter in the chair he was in, grabbed my waist and slowly pulled me towards him so I was straddling his hips.

"Fred, what are you..."

"Shhh." Our faces were only centimeters apart. He leaned down, took his hand and moved my hair out of the way. Fred started to plant soft, slow kisses on my cheek, to my jaw, under my ear and to me neck. I wanted to stop him. I should stop him, I knew I had to stop him. Despite hating Clarity, there was something going on there and I was currently breaking a law in Girl-code. But, it felt so good, so right. "Remember how good we fucked this summer, how often?" I hummed in response.

Fred was dominant and it was hot, "You want to start that up again? I know I do," he was still kissing my neck, "I loved seeing you under me, your beautiful legs wrapped around me as I pounded myself into you. I still replay your screams of my name in my head when you'd beg for more. It was so hot." I let out a shaky sigh and he smiled into my neck,"I'll take that as a yes." One of his hands started traveling up my shirt,"I always imagine you when I fuck Clarity."

Then the sound of a door opening brought me back to reality. I shot up from Fred's lap. Shit, we're still in the common room . He started to chuckle and I took note of my blush and flustered state.

"Y/n?" I turned to my left to see Harry picking up my bag from the floor I had left it on. I walked over to Harry and he handed me my bag.

"Hey, Harry what are you doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep, you?"

"Just finished my essay."

"But.." he pointed at my bag and the placement he had found it in before I cut him off.

"Thanks Harry goodnight." I ran upstairs and closed the door behind me, luckily Ginny and Hermione were dead asleep.

What the fuck just happened?

✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎

First off, sorry about the short ass chapter and secondly, sorry about not updating recently. Big things going on ( not really I'm in trouble so I got my phone taken away. I had to rush with this chapter and make it as spicy as my 'anxious to not get caught with my phone' ass could make it) ily 🤟