||revolting||

It's been a good while since Fred and I started the 'I will tolerate you, but in return we can have meaningless sex' thing. Except, we haven't technically had sex. I would suck him off and he would eat me out but, we haven't actually had done anything.

It was almost curfew, I was in the common room as usual except while everyone was in our usual spot by the fire place, I was in the small kitchen making tea for everyone. (Act like there's a small kitchen in the common room that you can make tea in) I didn't add anything to it, Just hot water and herb. I got out my wand and pointed it to the eight tea cups, "Winguardiam Liviosa." They levitated over and landed on the coffee table in front of its owner. I picked up mine and walked over, "Okay, I think I got it right this time, Chamomile for Harry, Rooibos for Ron, Peppermint for Neville, Ginger for Ginny and Hermione, Lemon Balm for George, sage for Fred and Hibiscus for Lee." I smiled proudly.

"Yes, you've got it exactly right." Neville smiled sweetly at me. I took a seat in between Ginny and Hermione, when I wasn't paying attention He and Ron switched teas along with Lee and Fred.

"So, what's everyone got planned for tomorrow?"

"Well, y/n we already know that you, Harry, Ron and Hermione will be of fighting off evil and what not." Joked George, "so, while you're off doing that Fred and I will be sneaking off to Hogsmade to buy more supplies for our shop."

"You boys shouldn't be doing that you could get detention for sneaking of school grounds without permission. Plus, didn't Molly tell you two to stop with the shop nonsense?" Hermione said.

"Shut it 'Mione, if a joke shop is what George and Fred want, a joke shop is what they're gunna get." I said playfully to hurt her feelings.

"Ya damn right." George added. I smiled at him while the conversation continued.

"Well, we all have quidditch practice tomorrow." Reminded Harry, "So, we'll all be busy. Fred, George. Hogsmade will have to wait."

Harry was recently made captain of the Quidditch team, and most of us were on the team, Fred and George are the team beaters, Ginny, Dean Thomas and I are chasers, Ron's our keeper and Harry the seeker, we can't forget Lee, the commentator.

"Lee."

"Huh?"

"Try not to insult Pucey this time, it doesn't help the team with concentration that they already lack." Harry said looking at me.

"What, oh come on it was funny."

"It was kinda funny Harry, even you have to admit." Defended Ginny.

"Maybe a little, but that's besides the point. You're lucky you're a good chaser y/n."

"No Harry, You're lucky I'm a good chaser. The team would be muck without me."

"I beg to differ." Argued Fred.

"Oh yeah, and why's that Weasley?"

"Didn't you almost take Dean to the ground with you last game?" He mocked.

"I thought we all agreed to forget about that." I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned my back against the sofa cushions in embarrassment.

"OH YEAH!! That was so funny, you should have seen your face." Laughed Ron.

"Shut up Ron, or may I remind you of the Romilda Vane incident." Ron tried to cover his blush by sipping his tea, "It's beautiful isn't it? The moon." I mocked.

"Do you think she knows I exist?" Added Ginny.

"It's no joke, I'm in love with her." Lee laughed.

"Alright, I get it." He said to shut us up and everyone looked around at each other in an awkward silence, then broke out into a laughter. Suddenly the laughter was put to an end when an all to familiar voice spoke.

"What are you lot laughing about?" Clarity asked whilst she took a seat on Fred's lap. No body really liked her, but we all tolerated her for Fred's sake.

The room became awkward and Harry, Ginny, Hermione, George, Lee, Neville, Ron and I exchanged awkward glances with, 'what the fuck is she doing here?', 'This bitch is annoying as fuck.', 'This just got weird' and 'imma bounce.' looks. Neville got up and left to the boys dorms.

"Just, talking about the good ol' times." Answered Lee.

"Brilliant, and, what about the good ol' times."

"Nothing that is worth repeating to someone who won't fully understand." Commented Ginny.

"Well, there's point in trying." She answered in a fake smile to her.

"Okay, George, remember how we all went snowboarding and skiing last break?"

"Oh yeah, and Ron tripped over his skis and fell flat on his face." We all broke into a laughter except for Clarity. She just rolled her eyes at what she would call 'immaturity' and 'foolishness'

"Y/n your turn." Lee said with a 'do your worst' look so I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Ron, you remember this summer when you walked in on me changing?" He started to giggle.

"How could I forget?"

"you were all, 'so that's what they look like'?"

"And you chased me down stairs and hit me hard in the head."

"And then Fred and George asked you what was worth it."

"So that's what you were talking about that made you go all red." Laughed the twins. Clarity refused to leave and stood her ground. Everyone but her was smiling, laughing or giggling.

"I don't know what you're all laughing, that's disgusting."

"How so?"

"Well, y/n naked should be nauseating enough. Imagine having to actually see it? I'd just drop dead at the revolting sight." She started to shake as if she got chills.

Everyone went quite until Ron spoke up, "Well the sight wasn't revolting at all. Y/n your tits are fine." Hermione hit his arm. "Ow, what is it with women and violence?"

"You'd assume that a gorgeous woman like y/n would have but only a lovely body." Added Hermione.

"Yeah, her figure is beautiful." Said Ginny.

"Well, personally I think..."

"No one gives a damn what you think." Ginny said. Ginny clearly hated Clarity, why? Well, Clarity had her reputation. She'd get with boys, have sex and leave them to go fuck around with another. Plus there's that whole foursome incident where last year, she was found in one of the hufflepuff boy's dorms by his little brother with multiple people, mind his little brother was a first year. She would toy with emotions that weren't meant to be toyed with. That's why Ginny hated her. She would never want that for her brother.

Shit. I might as well be Clarity Edwards.