||who were you with||

I woke up and my eyes adjusted to the light the windows were bringing in. I tried to sit up when I suddenly felt a little weight on my waist. I turned my head to meet the face of a sleeping Draco.

Shit, I fell asleep. (Obviously 🙄🤚)

I tried to get up as slowly as I could to not wake the sleeping boy next to me. It had to be around 6 AM. His arm slid lower down my body and once it steadied on my waist I picked it up and set it on the pillow gently.

I turned and slowly sat up when I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned to see, Draco who was now awake.

"Um, good morning?"

"Stay?" He seems unsure.

"I can't Malfoy, we have classes to get to." He let go of my wrist and turned around in his be so he wasn't facing me.

"We can just skip today?"

"Malfoy, as much as I would like to. It's the first day and I don't want to get on Snape's bad side."

His shoulders dropped and he let go of my arm, "okay, see you 'round I guess."

"See you around." And with that, I left.

I made my way into the Gryffindor common room in the same clothes I wore the night before. I gave the password to the Fat Lady and she let me in.

When I entered I came to an empty common room. Thank Godric no one was here to witness my 'walk-of-shame'. I walked towards the staircase that led to the girls dormitories when a sudden voice called from behind.

"Where were you last night?" I turned to face a person sitting on the sofa. The last person I wanted to see, and it would be just my luck to have him sitting alone in the common room at 6 in the fucking morning.

"At the party, why?"

"You know what I mean l/n, now, I'm going to ask you again. Where did you go last night?" His hair was messy and his shirt was only buttoned half way exposing his chest. He had his tie lazily  around his shoulders. His legs were spread apart as he sat and his arms were around the couch cushions. He looked, Hot. Fred looks hot.

"Where I was last night, is none of your concern, Weasley." I responded crossing my arms over my chest giving my boobs a little boost up.

He stood up from where he was on the sofa and made his way over to me slowly strutting with every step. He stopped when our bodies were only centimeters apart.

He looked down at my chest, and smirked,"Pathetic." He looked back up meeting my eyes, "You can put those away now."

I was about to respond when the sound of an opening door made us pull apart. A sleepy Lee Jordan walked into view and looked between the mess Fred and myself made, " Uh...George, he sent me down to look for you, 'said you didn't come back last night. He's putting his trousers on so whatever's going on here." He pointed between Fred and I. "better be put on pause before he comes down."

I didn't care enough to respond, all I was thinking about was taking a shower. I turned and walked up the stairs to my dorm room, I felt eyes on me on my way up, "You can look away now, Weasley."

"Ha! She caught you."

"Shut the fuck up, Jordan." Was all I heard before I closed the door to my dorm.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

I was relieved when I saw Ginny and Hermione still snoring in their beds. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my school uniform and robes. I took the clothes in hand and walked into the bathroom that was connected to our room. I took two towels from a drawer in the bathroom and placed them on the counter along with my clothes, and turned the shower to the perfect temperature.

Slowly my silky black dress slithered down my body. Then off came my heels. I was naked and staring at myself in the mirror.

I had hickies starting from my chest down to my boobs, stomach and inner thigh. Fuck.

I got into the shower and felt myself relax under the water. I leaned my arms against the wall and let the water slide down my body. I stood like this for about ten minutes thinking, where did Fred go last night? Why do I care?

I washed my hair, body and then shaved. I turned the shower off, and stepped out. I grabbed one towel wrapping it around my body and the other was is my hair. I quickly dried myself and got dressed, then I brushed my hair. I did my usual morning routine and I only filled my eyebrows in and put on some clear mascara for makeup.

I opened the bathroom door and looked at my alarm clock to see that classes started in an hour. I walked over to Hermione's bed to wake her up, "A true loves kiss shall wake the princess from her deathly slumber!" I yelled in the room. Then I kissed her on her cheek and she said 'arose from her slumber'.

"My!" She put a hand over her chest to imitate a swoon, "a handsome prince has woken me, and do my eyes deceive me? Had he woken me with a true loves kiss?!"

"Indeed I have my fair maiden..."

"Can you two kindly, shut the fuck up?" Ginny said form her side of the room. The three of us laughed and the two girls got up.

I waited for them to finish getting ready and when they were done we all walked into the great hall together.

Hermione and Ginny were sat down across from me, in front of Hermione sat Ron on my right and to Rons right was Harry who sat in front of Ginny. I'm the only one in the friend group of four that isn't in a relationship.

Hermione and Ron obviously had a crush on each other so that was that. Harry and Ginny were practically married and I, well I didn't really have anyone. Last year I went to the ball with George, but that was only because Fred had asked the person he wanted to go with. I went with him as a friend. Nothing more. Fred's a bitch for that.

Someone had sat next to me while I was in a deep thought. I didn't need to look up to see who it was, his smell was intoxicating, I could probably tell who it was from miles away.

I tried my best to ignore him. I tried engaging in my friend's conversation but, the cute couple shit was disturbing. Soon enough I couldn't handle all of the looks of lust and love being exchanged so I decided what Fred had to say would do.

We had a hushed conversation only Fred and I would hear, "You still haven't answered my question."

"Which was?" We were speaking seductively to each other.

"Where did you go last night? After the party."

"Out."

"With?"

"Who were you out with last night? After the party?" I said mimicking his tone.

"That has nothing to do with this."

"Like how who I went out with last night has nothing to do with you?" Fred's face started to tense, he was getting frustrated with me because I refused to answer his question that had no relevance to him.

"Why are you being so difficult?" He gritted between his teeth. Our conversation still hushed, but now heated.

"You answer my question first and I'll answer yours." His face relaxed and his lined lips turned into a mischievous smirk.

"Alright. I was with Clarity."

"Edwards?"

"Yep." He said popping the P.

Clarity is a tall, blonde hair, blue eyed bitch. We were friends from first year through out our third. But that quickly changed when I caught her and my boyfriend at the time sleeping together. Things between us went down hill from there. It was like everything good about my life was taken and shattered by her. She turned friends against me, started rumors, the whole thing. And, I never knew why.

Fred knows how much I despise Clarity Edwards. The smirk stayed on his face the whole time, "Now, your turn."

And I know how much Fred despises Draco, "Malfoy."

✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎
And the plot thickens....