||georgealicious||

🗼warning, you may fall in love🗼
✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎

"Y/n, get your ass up." Ginny

"No."

"Yes." Ginny

"Nope."

"Get up." Hermione

"Never."

"NOW!" Both

I jumped up from the bed, " Okay, damn whatever gets you two to shut your dumb asses up."

"Finally."

"I'm holding my mother-fucking horses. Why in the name of Godric Gryffindor did you wake me up? It's Saturday?!"

"George wanted us to get you up, he said he had a surprise." Ginny responded.

I rubbed my eyes, "what time is it?"

"10 AM" (Pacific time)

I sighed and walked over to my dresser and got ready for whatever George had planned.

I guess it was a surprise for just me because Ginny and Hermione went back to sleep, "Cock-suckers

I guess it was a surprise for just me because Ginny and Hermione went back to sleep, "Cock-suckers." I said quietly as I left the bedroom. And because I'm a petty bitch I slammed the door shut as loud as I could.

I heard a thump and an "Ow, what the fuck Hermione!"

"It wasn't me!" And the two started going at it. I laughed, (lol I'm such a bitch😭)

I walked down the stairs and memories from last night came flooding back to me, what the fuck was I doing? I was not myself. I was at a venerable state. I tried convincing myself, but I knew I wasn't. Deep down I knew I would have taken it further if I had the chance and it genuinely scared me how much I was willing to do for the boy. No more. Is what I told myself. No more Fred, he's toxic and he's bad for you.

Once I reached the bottom I was met with the giant teddy bear we call George, "Hello there Georgie." And our dramatic scene begins:

"Ah, y/n how lovely it is of you to join me!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world my drear George-a-licious ."

"You're looking rather scrumptious this morning. Almost good enough to eat." He said looking me up and down.

"Too far George."

"I agree, we'll are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, what are we doing today?"