||proudly placed||

Longer chapter, but okay.
✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎

He's been touchy and frustrated. Sexually. I haven't granted him anything because he still refuses to tell me what he did and it's starting to get annoying when he begs me to not leave the room and when I do he gets insanely worried if I return later than the half-hour time limit. Then I remember that he's the one who asked for my shelter and quite honestly I don't have to listen to shit he says so most of the time I'll carry on with my day unless I don't want a five-hour lecture from him.

I walked into the room after a quite interesting conversation with Draco which got me thinking. Who would have taken him as one who is really into conspiracy theories? And now–currently I'm starting to doubt my existence. So, I'll have to thank him for that. (fr tho I'm obsessed with conspiracy theories like *chef kiss* DELICIOUS)

When I open the door I see him laying in the most uncomfortable looking position with one leg hooked up in my headboard, the other curled up under himself, one hand with a lighter the other holding a cigarette and his head handing off the side of the bed.

"You alright?" I asked him as I put my bag down next to the door to make my way next to him on the bed.

"I'm fine," he replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"That time of the month?" I asked him seriously trying to bite back a smirk which was mostly successful until he looked at me with 'shut the fuck up' eyes, "so that's a yes." I smiled devilishly.

"Yeah, " he turned over so that he was laying down on his back as a normal fucking person would, "and I'm getting cramps really bad— right here," he said as he palmed himself.

"Dang. That sucks." I started to get up but he grabbed my arm to look at him.

"C'mon Y/n, I know you want to." he was right, me not granting him any sexual pleasure also took a turn on me and I guess I could go find Draco for that but I don't think that would be appropriate anymore. There was always George but, it felt wrong using him like that and I do care about him— really. He's the best.

I rolled my eyes with a sigh and gave in. He stood up from the bed being as tall as he was completely towering over me with a lustful and hungry look in his eyes. He put a hand on my shoulder and slowly pushed me down to my knees, "good girl." he muttered in a low and unholy tone. Fuck this boy just gets hotter and hotter.

Once I was on my knees I looked up at him through my eyelashes taking a memory photo of the angle. His eyes are dark with excitement, strains of his long ginger hair falling into his vision, a growing smirk on his thin lips holding a cigarette between them, and his perfect freckles scattered along the bridge of his nose. Fred Weasley is perfect.

I palmed him through his trousers earning a low grunt and a view of his adam's apple as he threw his head back. The rate of my heartbeat instantly picked up and the wetness of myself began soon after. I continued to tease him through his trousers making intense eye contact with his growing bulge until I felt a hand sneakily creep into my hair and pull back until I looking straight up at him, "As much as I like this little game you're playing–" he began, "I'd be much more satisfied if you just put my dick in your mouth." And that did it for me.

I quickly unzipped his trousers and Fred let out a hiss of pleasure. I pulled down his jeans along with his boxers and his dick sprang up until it was head to mouth with me. (sorry I had to 😭🤣)

The tip was a pink colour and oozing pre-cum, veins were visibility popping out and soon I became even wetter than before and my heartbeat picked up again— both of them.