||Out||

I followed him. I didn't know what else to do, so I followed him out of the room, down a corridor and into a room– Clarity Edward's room. He didn't notice me. He didn't knock he just busted through her door.

Clarity jolted up from her bed, "What the fu–" but before she could finish her sentence Fred had grabbed her by her throat and pinned her onto the wall.

"What did you tell her?!" he shouted at her face, pure anger radiating off of him.

The reaction was very different from what I would have thought– instead of trying to pry him off or scream for help. Clarity was laughing, she was laughing, "Nothing." she responded with a toothy smile. Her face turning red.

"I swear to God Clarity– what did you tell her?!" He asked again.

"Nothing. " she said once more. Fred let go of her frustratingly.

"I swear Clarity if I find out you told her anything i'll–" he was cut off before he could finish.

"You'll what huh?" silence, "That's what I thought. You're just scared that she'll find out you're not the Fred Weasley she thought you were correct?" once again silence. "You're a coward Fred, always have been."

Fred nor Clarity had noticed me standing outside the door. He turned around and walked out going a completely foreign direction not seeing me.

"Let me guess Y/n. He looks at you and he's home?" She asked taking the words straight from his mouth when he claimed to not be able to go on with me hating him. "He says that to everyone you're not special."

I didn't want to believe her, I couldn't after he made me feel so special and– cared about. "Go ask any girl he's been with, I can guarantee he's told them the same week shit– or better yet just go back to George. At least he can be honest with you." Clarity then lay back down in her bed and under the covers. I closed the door and went to the only person I knew I could talk to.

I knocked on the door in a pattern we created when we were younger. The door opened and there she was, the bushy-haired girl I've grown to love, "Oh, hey Y/n long time no see?" she tilted her head to the side.

"Um yeah– listen can I talk to you about something?" I asked her as I picked at my fingers, something that I did when I was feeling nervous and anxious.

"Sure." she got the hint and closed the door behind her, "follow me." I followed Hermione and her familiar route to the library. Typical for a smart girl like her.

She took me to the far back where hardly anyone ever went and we sat down at a desk across from each other she took her hands in mine as she always did when we had serious talks like this. "Talk."

–and I did. I had told her everything that happened between this summer to this morning, "Wow." was the first thing she said letting go of my hands, "I can't believe it."

"I know 'Mione and I'm so sorry."

She looked up at me with a baffled look, "How did you get Malfoy to watch a Muggle film with you?"

"After all that and this was the only thing that came to mind?" I asked her.

"Well, of course not but that was the only thing that I hadn't predicted would happen." Hermione began.

"Huh?"

"Well I mean, the tension between you and Fred had always been there it was bound to happen one way or another." She explained matter of factually. I swear sometimes nothing can get past this girl– it gets quite annoying actually.

I sighed and looked down feeling slightly better talking about it, "You know what you need?" she asked. I looked up at her and noticed a smirk on her face, "A quad day."

I smiled back at her, I almost completely forgot what that was. A quad day was when Harry, Hermione, Ron and I all went to hogsmade for the day, forgetting everything. It was a whole day we dedicated to not having to be 'laughing in the face of death golden quadrant.' We would forget about in the company of our friends.

"I'll agree to it–" Hermione jumped in excitement, "under one condition."

"And what might that be L/n?"

"We bring both Neville and Draco." She seemed iffy at first about it but agreed and said she'd tell the boys. Hogs made was tomorrow so I was excited. I needed to get a break from all the Fred Weasley toxicity. Plus I haven't seen Nev in a while and I missed him.

Hermione would gather the Gryffindor boys; Harry, Ron and Neville and I went to go get Draco. I brought him into my dorm and as soon as he got there and saw Harry, "Oh fuck no."

"What is he doing here?" Harry asked.

"I told you Harry they're friends now." Hermione explained.

"Yeah, I get that but why is he here?" He asked again.

"I suggest that we put that all behind mate, we here for Y/n." Neville spoke up.

"Yes, exactly thank you Neville. Harry why can't you be more like Neville?" I asked him.

Harry squinted his eyes at me, "Fine, but in doing this for you." Draco took a seat on the empty bed.

"Well, that's reason enough for me." I responded. I followed Draco to the bed and sat in between his legs. While he wrapped his arms around my waist and tickled me.

"Okay, two words–" everyone looked at me in interest except Hermione who showed an excited smile, "Quad day." Ron and Harry gasped and smiled widely.

"I'm sorry, but what the fuck is a quad day, and last I checked there were six not four." Draco said.

"Well Malfoy, a quad day is a day the four of us." Harry pointed between Himself, Ron, Hermione and and I, "go to Hogsmeade and have a lot of fun, but seeing as there are six it will be a–" he then curated into a laughter. Hermione quickly caught on and giggled as well.

"Whats funny?" Neville asked.

"It would be a Sextet Day."

"A what day?!" Ron, Neville, Draco and I asked in sync.

"I'm not getting freaky with a scar head. I'm sorry Y/n but as much as I love you–"

"A sextet is a group of six Malfoy." Hermione explained.

"Oh, well i guess I'm still in, in that case."

I hadn't ever had the Hogsmade Day and yet, all I needed was to be around my friends to have a good time– something I missed out on while I wasn't allowed out of the room by Fred. And I will make the most of it.