||things happen||

I planned on breaking it off with Draco first. He actually took it surprisingly well, actually he couldn't care less. Then George, he had been spending more time with a girl in his year, Katie I think her name is. Lastly, Fred, he has a girlfriend so this probably won't be hard at all.

Today was the day I talk to George. I was sitting in the common room kitchen, when a familiar voice began, "Hey y/n, you okay. You look...blue?"

"I'm good Neville, thanks."

"You sure? You know you can tell me anything. I won't judge." He gave me a sweet smile.

"Yeah, I know. Why don't you take a seat."

He pulled out one of the chairs and put the plant he was carrying on the counter. "I'm all ears."

"Well, remember last week when Clarity came over?" He nodded.

"Who can forget, I'm sorry about that she had no place.."

"No, it's not that, um...well I started thinking, and I realized that I might almost be as bad as her."

"Y/n, I've know you since I was three, there is no possible way,"

"Well, you'd think, but then you have her reputation, and I've not been the most considerate of others recently."

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"I swear on my life I won't."

"Well, I've been sleeping with Draco." He looked disappointed, " and George, and Fred."

"Oh, um, do they know what's going on?"

"No, but I broke things off with Draco, I plan on doing the same with George today and I'll do Fred soon too."

"Well, at least you trying to make things right, so, that's good."

"Yeah."

"Well, if you need anything I'll be in the..."

"Greenhouse."

He smiled, "You know me too well." Neville walked away and out of the common room. After about five minutes of me thinking I got up and went to the boys dormitories.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I opened the door slowly and walked into his room. It was dimly lit and George was alone in his room laying on him back on his bed. Once he saw me he sat up, "Hey, y/n." He smiled, "What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

"What'd I do?"

"Nothing, just..." I sat next to him on the bed.

"We need to stop."

"Stop what?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Doing whatever it is we're doing."

"We're not doing anything."

"George, we kissed at the picnic you set up and we slept together not too long ago."

"Oh. Um, yeah. I don't really want to."

"George..."

"I'll give you time to think over it. I'm always here if you need me, or just want me."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Well, that didn't go exactly as planned, but it's a start, I think.

It soon became dark and I had missed dinner. Why? Because I was high as hell in my dorm. I lay in a starfish position on my bed letting the drug consume me. Who needs sex when you could have this? Well, me I guess.

There was a knock on the door, "Come in."

"Hey."

"Hey." I sat up.

"Didn't see you at dinner?"

"Um, yeah. Not hungry." He walked over to me and sat next to me on my bed leaning his back against the headboard.

"Actually, I didn't see you all day. Where've you been?"

"Here."

"Why?"

"You sure do ask a lot of questions."

"Yeah." There was an awkward silence.

Fred didn't waste another second, his lips were suddenly pressed up on my own. It took a second until I started to kiss him back. Our lips moved NSYNC (bye bye bye) together. My hands found their way to his neck pulling him closer to my body. Fred's hands found their way to my hips pulling my body as I threw one leg over him straddling the tall redhead before me, the kiss never broke apart. Fred licked my bottom lip begging for entrance to dominate my mouth, his tongue instantly found its way into my mouth, licking every inch he could get to.

I pulled away from the kiss, out of breath leaning my forehead against his. His hands were gripping my hips, he started to squeeze causing me to jerk my hips foreword creating a friction between the both of us. Fred's lips parted as my pussy rubbed against his clothed cock, "do it again." He said in a begging tone. I groaned moving my hips onto his dick, moving back and in a slow teasing motion.

"Let me fuck you." He whispered in my neck, "let me fuck your tight little pussy."  Fred grunted into my neck. Fred lifted me onto my hips gaining the access he needed from underneath my skirt, "Do you want this though?" He asked for consent. I nodded.

"More then you could know." I whispered, and that excited him.

He ran a finger up my clothed slit, I let out an inaudible moan, quiet but intoxicating. Fred pushed my underwear to the side, his finger slid up and down my feeling how wet I was for him. "Such a pretty girl, it's a shame because you're such a slut." He whispered against my neck. His hot breath against my skin making me even more turned on.

Fred didn't want to tease me right now, he wanted to see my fucked out face for him as he pleaded me. Fred plunged two fingers inside of me curling his fingers to hit that spot he knew could make me scream, and he liked that, he liked that a lot. "Does that feel good?" Fred's smirk on his face was so arrogant I wanted to smack it off, but instead I placed my head into the crook of his neck moaning a quiet 'yes,' as he didn't stop his finger movements inside of me. I was weak, and he knew it, my legs started to shake from the pleasure I was feeling from his two fingers, "Take your underwear off, I need to feel you on my cock, little slut." And I listened to his command, I removed myself from him and slid my underwear down my legs leaving just my mini skirt.

Fred's pants were pulled down midway to his thighs, his dick was hard with precum oozing out. He motioned me to come back to my previous position on him, and I did straddling him once more. I positioned myself over his cock, slowly pushing myself onto it moaning at the sensation. I took my wand from the dresser casting a locking and silencing charm and put it back. I put my head on his shoulder as I bounced up and down on him. His length of him filled my to the hilt, his hips thrusted up with me fucking me into oblivion, "You take my dick so well darling." He moaned into my hair.

Moans are rolling freely from my mouth, unable to stop myself from the pleasure, his hands guided my hips up and down his cock never stifling his motions, he was determined to make me cum. His fingers found my clit and started rubbing in a circular motion, it was enough to throw me over my edge. I stopped my hips as I reached my orgasm. Fred knew I was close, his hands gripped my hips even harder lifting my slightly as he continued to pound into me, a beautiful shade of white flashed over my eyes and I once again buried my head into the crook of his neck as my orgasm washed over me crumbling onto his body, a moan escaped my mouth as he fucked me even harder, reaching his high along with mine, bodies were sticky and hot and completely fucked out.

We stayed there out of breath forehead to forehead for about five minutes, both consumed in the other, "Get off." I furrowed my eyebrows, "I have a girlfriend to get to" What the fuck? I was more mad at myself then anything. I was supposed to stop this, but there was something so alluring about Fred. Something that I couldn't explain.

✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎
Idek.