||fuck everything||

The next morning I woke up with a pain in my lower area (😎). Fuck Fred and his stupid dick. And you know what? Fuck being the bigger person. I walked into the bathroom while the girls were still asleep, I wonder when they came in last night? I took a shower, brushed my teeth did my hair, got dressed and did some makeup.

I walked in the great hall and to my luck he was there, so was Clarity and George. I made my way over to them and got behind George and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to me and gave me a smile, "Hey, what's up?"

I whispered in his ear, "I was wondering if you wanted to..."

No questions asked, he got up, threw me over his shoulder and ran to his dorm. When we got their he threw me on his bed and climbed over me, "couldn't get enough of me I see." He said as he was kissing me neck. I didn't respond. But, right when we were getting somewhere the door swung open. He stopped what he was doing to see who had disrupted.

Fred, he was there and he looked...not so good, that's a first (Debby Ryan), "what the fuck mate?" Fred looked between George and I.

"Are you fuking kidding me y/n? My twin brother." George looked confused.

"Yeah, so what?"

"Y/n we had a deal."

"Fred, it's done. You have a girlfriend."

"So?" George got up. And awkwardly left the room making sure to close the door behind him.

"God damn it Fred, why do you always have to ruin everything?"

"Why do you always have to go sleeping around with everyone you see? Why do you always drink? Why do you always get high? The list goes on and I've never questioned it once."

"You do it all the time by calling me a slut!"

"If it effects you that much then stop being such a slut! You genuinely disgust me!"

"If I'm that hard to be around, then why are you always around?" I was now breaking down, but I refused to let any tears show.

"Are you really going to cry? You are the most pathetic little bitch." He laughed at me. He started to walk closer, "You are probably the most fucked up person I know." Soon he was only inches away, "You're always going to be my bitch." He pushed me back onto the bed. What is going on?

He climbed on top of me and started kissed me. "Fred..."

"Yeah?"

"Get off."

"What?"

"I said get off." Fred got off of me and I left the room. I hope he feels like shit, lord knows he deserves it. I pushed him off of me. He looked...shocked. He's probably never been rejected before, damn.

This feeling, it was better then any high a drug could give you. It was power. I now held power over the Fredrick Gideon Weasley. And I definitely am going to abuse this new found power. I left the room along with my new bitch.

✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎ ✔︎
This chapter went by fast, but I just felt like this had to be done.