||euphoria pt.1||

I woke up pretty early for it to be a Sunday. Fuck, what did I do last night? I probably shouldn't have done that. Why did I do that? Why don't I regret it?

I got up from my bed and instantly collapsed onto the floor. Shit, this would definitely be a problem. I leaned over the side of my bed where I had a dresser. I pulled out the drawer where I kept a potion that was made just for these types of situations, and while I was in there I popped some Molly (🤭). I laid back down and half and hour later it started kicking in, this is the high I need right now.

I got up from my bed, took a shower and got dressed:

I walked down the stairs into the common room where only Lee was

I walked down the stairs into the common room where only Lee was. Lee is two years older then me but we are still good friends, and he was smoking. I took a seat next to him and he handed me the roll, "want some?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

We were alone in the common room together for about an hour and we were both super high on weed and Molly and we were laughing and giggling at everything.

We decided to go get some breakfast and when we walked into the great hall, we noticed we had it all to ourselves. This could go one of two ways. I looked at Lee with a mischievous smile and he returned it:

"Tis I Dumbledore, and I am sad to say I must end announcements early to deep condition my unnecessary long beard." Lee spoke from behind the podium. I sat in front of him at one of the tables eating and laughing at him.

We switched spots and I now stood before him, "Okay who am I? Bleh, I'm rich..."

"Malfoy."

"What, how'd you know?"

"Gave it all away with the, 'Bleh'."

After we were done laughing our asses off in the empty great hall we walked back to the common room. We opened the door laughing at everything. Sadly games had to come to an end because Harry, Ron, Hermione, George and Fred were sat there looking at us. We both turned to each other, "Shit."

Hermione stood up from her seat on the couch, grabbed my arm and pulled me up to our dorm, "Are you fucking kidding me right now?!?"

"What?"

"You're doing drugs again! I thought you said you were done?!?"

"No, Hermione, YOU said that I was done."

"I can't believe this right now, do you even know how bad they are? what they can do to you?!"

"Oh, I know exactly what they can do to you and that my friend is exactly why I'm doing them."

"You need to stop."

"No."

"No?"

"You have no right telling me what to do Hermione."