||IDK||

He lay next to me under the sheets out cold. My fingers trace shapes in his still bare chest. Unable to sleep I got up from my bed and made my way down to the common room.

The flames were still lit illuminating the room with red hues, I was about to sit down on one of the sofas when I noticed another already there.

"Oh, it's you." I rolled my eyes at the tall, perfect, blonde before me.

"Yep." She replied popping the p and giving me one of her mocking smirks.

I was about to turn around and head back to my room when she spoke up, "How's Freddie doing?" Freddie, I hated to hear his name drip from her lips, the way she spoke of him like he was a piece of meat or just something to play with. But also, how did she know he was staying with me?

"He's fine." I turned around to face her. She still lay, her long legs across the sofa.

"Tell him that I miss him, and the bed gets lonely without him." Her blue eyes turned dark and she leaned her head to the side to where I could see multiple love bites on her neck.

"Yeah, I'll make sure to do that." I turned away once more to get away from the bitch but she interrupted me again.

"Oh and Kitten, you might want to get yourself cleaned up." She stood up and walked over to me. "Wouldn't want anyone to see you like that." she pointed up and down my body with pure disgust dripping from her tongue. Clarity walked away with a bump of our shoulders and an evil look in her eyes, "you look awful." was the last thing she said before she left down the boys rooms.

And there went a perfectly good night. I wonder who she's going to play with? Probably a clueless bloke with major issues.

I walked back to my dorm room to see Fred still asleep in the bed and I wonder to myself how someone could be so perfect without even trying to? 

I lay back in the bed and go to sleep but I couldn't. Not when Clarity knows something I don't. Did Fred tell her before me? Does he not trust me? I thought he did, but maybe I read that wrong.

I found myself tossing and turning, unable to find a comfortable position, at least not one next to Fred. I got up from the bed and moved to Hermione's empty one. Her sheets were cold, just how I like them and I was able to get some sleep.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂
I woke up about four hours later, a random time and the sun was shining through the curtains. I sat up on my elbows and looked around the room allowing my eyes to adjust to the light when they fell onto the redhead seated in a chair with his hands clasped together and his elbows resting on his knees.

"You left last night." He stated in a cold tone. I was confused as to why he was acting as though I had just come back from running away.

"Yeah– what's it to you?" I questioned bewildered. Fred took a deep breath and looked up at me so that I met his gaze. His eyes were sunken and looked dead, there was no sign of emotion which led me to wonder how long he'd been up. Had he followed me?

"I heard you talking to someone..." he continued in a monotone voice. I've never seen him look nor act like this, it was almost frightening.

"I didn't talk to anyone," I replied not wanting to anger him anymore. Fred slowly got up from his chair and leaned over the tabletop looking at the plain wall.

"I heard you. " he asserted coldly and in a narrowly low tone clenching his jaw.

"Fred–"

"Answer my question, y/n." He cut me off. He then looked at me again with hazardous predator eyes, "Who the FUCK were you talking to?!" he shouted causing me to jump slightly.

I stayed quiet unsure of what to say. I had so many unanswered questions and yet I've never acted this way towards him, towards anyone for that matter. He started to walk towards me slowly and I backed up with every step he took.

Fred leaned one knee on the bed and cupped my face so that I looked him in his eyes.

"I'm going to ask you one more time." he said between gritted teeth and an eerie tone, "who were you talking to?"

"Clarity," I replied in a small voice too scared to move. Fred looked to his left a little so that I had a view of his perfect jaw and side profile, then slowly nodded his head and clicked his tongue looked back at me. He looked to my lips which could be quivering if not for the ounce of dignity I still carried.

"And— what did Clarity say?" he asked ad he twirled a strain on my hair between his fingertips.

"Nothing much, she asked how you were, said the bed was getting lonely without you–"

"Did she?" he asked looking back into my eyes. I simply nodded, "and what else did Clarity say?" he asked as if she was the only thing he cared about.

"Well, she said I looked awful..." he smirked as he played with my hair, "... called me kitten–"

"She did what?" He looked up at me as if the word triggered something within him.

"She called me Kitten." Something inside of him had to have clicked because I swear I could see a burning fire when I looked into his eyes. Fred hurriedly got up and darted out of the room.

That was it. The first time he leaves the room in weeks and all it took was for Clarity fucking Edwards to call me kitten? What the actual fuck?