||astronomy tower||

I walked down the dark hallway of the Hogwarts castle in my pajamas. In one hand were my shoes and the other my wand. I made sure to ware socks so no one could hear me. When I reashed the bottom of the tower staircases I put on my shoes. I then walked up the way to long staircases, when I reached the top I was met with..."Fred?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I am aware that you recived a letter at dinner."

"How did you know?"

"I sent the letter dumb ass." (I'm writing this high stfu. I just wanted to see if I could write high and hopefully be able to make fun of my self when sober)

"Oh-um- I feel...nevermind, what did you need?"Fred is wareing his pajamas which are a loose t-shirt and some checker patterned pajama pants, he also wore his shoes so i'm not feeling that dumb.

"Noticed you were out all day, so was George. I put two-in-two together. Why were you out with George?" He asked.

"Here it goes again"I whispered under my breath,"Why does it matter?"

"Because, George knows better to then hang around with sluts like you." He took a single step toard me.

"Excuse me? What the fuck did you say to me?"

"I called you a slut. s-l-u-t. Would you like me to repeat myself?" A step closer.

"Don't you ever call me a slut."

"What are you going to do about it?" A step closer.

"You of all people shouldn't be calling me a slut, especilly when everyone knows you go sleeping around with every and any girl you can get into your grasp." He took a step and was now only two inches of away from me.

"Including you. Slut. I get what I want, when I want, where I want, with who I want. And no one's going to tell me what I can and can't do. Especilly not a slut like you." We were now so close I could feel his breath on my face and his body energy raidiating on to me. I looked up to meet his eyes and they were staring intencely down at mine. (You could be like 5'10 and still have to look up at him. That's crazy.) There was nothing in that room other then us and our energy, but I couldn't tell what they were; lust, anger, jealousy. All I know is that there was a lot of tension.

Then suddenly his lips were pressed down onto mine. It was heated and at this moment I was feeling nothing but lustful, Fred was like my own personal brand of heroin. I couldn't stop, I didn't want to and I kissed him back with no hesitation. Soon my back was pressed up against me wall, then my feet came up off the ground.

His lips went from mine to my jaw, neck then came off my shirt and bra. He sucked hard on one nipple and looked up at mee to meet my eyes. This boy had way too much confidence and it was so entirely attractive. Soon we were both naked.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk in the morning. Then everyone will know just how much of a slut you are." And that's exactly what he did. He pulled my underware to the side and put it up to my wetness, he didn't put it in just yet, he was just there teasing me while keeping the intence eye contact. Suddenly, he slammed into me not letting me adjust to his size.

"Fuck" I threw my head back as ke continued to move himself in and out at unhuminly rates. How could one person be capable of such things? As he continued he started to grungiest and he put his head into the crook of my neck.

"Fuck, you feel good." I wrapped my legs around his waste to pull him closer, I shouldn't have done that becase it was then I relized, Fred wasn't even all the way inside of me. We both let out gasply moans then, he smiled at me, "Getting greedy are we?"

"Shut up." I had just made this 10x worse for myself, but at this moment all I could think about was the euphoria he was sending me into. Fred threw his head back and I could see his adams apple. God how this boy turned me on.

My legs started to shake and Fred had deffinately noticed, "You gunna cum?" he asked as he continued to pound himself inside of me. I nodded in response. Then, the most horrible thing happened, he stopped.

"What are you doing?"

"Beg."

"What?"

"I said beg. If you want to cum, you need to beg."

"Fred, I'm not going to beg."

"Alright." He started to pull out of me.

Fuck, is he really about to make me do this? "Please?"

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that?"

I really hate you Fred Weasley, "Please."

"Please what, you need to be a little more specific."

"Please, let me cum Fred."

"Your wish is my command." and he slammes back into me, all the way back in me and he went faster, deeper, harder then ever. I arched my back up against the wall and he started sucking on my chest. Fred knew exactly what to do. He knew what I wanted before I did, he knew my body better then myself. He kissed every stretch mark and that, that was hot. He made sure to make me feel good about all of my insecurities and that's one thing I liked about him.

Soon I finished and Fred shortly after. I was about to get up when I remembered. Shit, I can't walk. "Hey, um Fred?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you could help me?" He smiled at me,

"Sure."

Fred was never like this, he was being nice and it was strange. He helped me put on my clothes and helped me stand up.

"Thanks." I said as I looked up at him.

"No problem." We stared into each others eyes for a while and I swear we were about to kiss, but just then Fred threw me over his shoulders, ran us all the way back to the common room and we laughed the entire way there.

When we reached my dorm we made sure to be as quiet as possible and not wake up Ginny and Hermione.

"Thanks again I guess."

"Don't mention it." He smiled, but this wasn't one of his normal smiles, this one was genuine and it made me smile. We were bothe just looking at each other smiling. He looked like he was about to say something, but he furrowed his eyebrows and looked away. Without another word he left.

I layed down on my bed and fell asleep. I've never been so happy to not have school tomorrow.

Sober me: What the actual fuck