2

Revon:

I woke up the next day around 10 am, and decided to go out for breakfast as I couldn't wait to visit places here. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. After getting dressed, I head outside to the lobby and out of the hotel.

I remind myself to search for an apartment too cause I can't stay at the hotel forever.

After doing some searches on the internet about the best restaurants near me, I finally found one which wasn't that far from me and head to it.

My surroundings were just so pretty that I had to keep myself back from taking pictures every two seconds, the shops, the people, the sky, the mountains in far everything was just so beautiful.

After a quick 10 minutes walk, I reach my destination, which seemed to be pretty full.

There were people and vans almost everywhere.

I was confused at first, but I didn't think about it so much, so I enter inside only to find that the inside was filled with people running here and there, freaking out.

There were white lights around the room and more on a specific table at the back. They were all yelling, shouting, and cursing.

Yes, I know some Korean curse words.

I knew I was currently at the wrong time at the wrong place. I was about to turn around when the door was tightly shut and it seemed that someone from outside had pulled the shutter.

Making it slightly darker than before in the room.

No one had seen me yet though. And I knew exactly why.

All the people around me were wearing black clothes, not something specific but just black. Head till their toes.

And the same goes for me.

I was wearing a black oversized t-shirt with black cargo pants and some black pair of shoes and to end it all with a black bucket hat and of course a black mask.

Yeah.

I was glad though, these people weren't able to see that much of my eyes which of course weren't like theirs, and as much as I wanted them, I got them from my father, the form and the color, dark blue like really dark.

And it didn't take that long for me to realize what was happening, a shooting of a show or a movie, I don't know.

But my surroundings were enough to tell me that. Keeping my head down I move a little forward carefully to not step on any of the wires around me.

There was a small room in the corner where seven people were seated, with girls in front of them doing their makeup or fixing their hair.

I'm guessing they're the actors.

Seconds later some guy passes by me, pushing me forward into the room and on the floor at the same time. He starts apologizing and gives me his hand to hoist me up.

I take it and try my best to still keep my face down.

"It's okay. No problem" I answer back.