35

oof-finally
pls tell me if there are any mistakes!

-

Jungkook:

What was happening?

"Taehyung?" I look at him in disbelief.

He had a frown on his face as he approches me.

"Babe-"

"No, what is this?" I glance at Revon to see her looking down.

How could she?

She already has three boyfriends who love her. Why would she do this? Doesn't she know this would break them?

"Kook let's talk inside?" Taehyung whispers with his eyes begging me to.

I didn't know what to think right now. I'd just caught my boyfriend kissing someone who I had trusted way too easily.

This is exactly the reason why I don't get close to people.

I leave them heading to the tent, not waiting for Tae to follow.

Almost immediately I hear his footsteps follow as he enters behind me.

I sit down as he follows, but instead he kneels down in front of me.

He slowly takes my hands between his big hands with his long delicate fingers moving slowly, tracing my tattoos.

"I'm so sorry Kook, I- I don't know what happened? We were talking the next thing I know she's there-" he sighs and looks up.

"It didn't mean anything, I promise. It was nothing, I swear babe-"

"Shh- I don't wanna hear it. I just- I just need some time to process this alright. It's fine-"

"No it isn't Kook. I cheated on you." He raises his voice looking at me in disbelief for saying it's fine.

"You're not supposed to say that. This isn't fine.."

This was the thing about Taehyung. Whenever he did something, which he knew was wrong, he won't stop apologizing for it. He won't until his heart is sure of it, other people's forgiveness doesn't matter to him until his heart's does.

If I forgive him now or later he won't stop blaming himself and I didn't want that.

I know he did something bad but I can't bare that.

"Baby," I cut him off placing a hand on his red cheek, "It's okay. It happened and we'll get past it. You said it yourself, it didn't mean anything. Let's keep it that way alright? Revon probably knows by know that it was a big mistake too so let's go past it okay?"

He shakes his head, "But-"

"It's late..I wanna sleep. We'll talk about this in the morning?"

He slowly nods, "I'm sorry." He repeats.

"Shh, come here." I lay down on the cot and make some space for him to climb in.

He slowly comes in removing his shoes at the same time.

I open my arms as he lays down with his head going straight in the crook of my neck.

I place my fingers in his messy yet fluffy hair running them gently.

"It's okay love. It's okay.."

But I don't fail to feel the tears on my neck.

-
Was that too much?
-

Revon:

What just happened?

This wasn't supposed to happen.