30

if you see any mistakes pls tell me<3
-

Revon:

"Are they still in there together?" Namjoon asks, groaning and throwing his head back.

I nod, "They are, let me call them?"

He nods and closes his eyes.

"I'm sure they're fucking." Yoongi mutters as I walk past him.

We had all taken showers and freshened up, but the two youngest were still nowhere to be seen.

Apparently they had gone to take a shower together, and I think we all know by now why they're still not out.

I make my way inside the spa, where the showers were at.

Only the last door was closed, indicating me that they were there.

I take in a breath, and knock on the door.

"Fuck, Ju-Jungkook, someone's at the door!" I hear Taehyung's voice whisper-yell.

I couldn't hear much later apart from the shower, when a few minutes later Jungkook opens the door.

His lips were awfully swollen, with red marks trailing down his neck.

"Yeah?" He asks peeking his head out.

Yeah?

Doesn't this guy know we're all waiting for them?

"We have to leave Kook. We're all waiting for you."

His eyes widen slightly as he curses, "We'll be out in 5."

I nod and walk back to the others.

I was kind of excited for today, we'd be going bungee jumping, and I wanted to see the boys' reaction as they still don't know about it.

The manager had told me to tell them right when we reach the place, as it would be a great way to surprise the boys with something fun, though I'm sure a few of them won't be doing it.

As I enter the van, there's a sleepy Jimin who's head keeps falling on the side with Namjoon and Jin in front of him.

I glance at the seat beside Jimin and walk towards it, while Yoongi keeps on cursing out the two others.

As I sit beside Jimin, he looks up slowly then smiles.

I pat my thighs and he doesn't waste a second before placing his head there, and closing his eyes.

My hand, on its own reaches forward to run through his blonde mess of hair.

A few minutes later when Jimin is fast asleep, the door opens, with Jungkook and Taehyung entering.

Both had wet hair, with swollen red lips, while Jungkook had a trail of hickeys from the back of his ear to his neck.

These two, I shake my head while chuckling slightly at them.

"Finally," Yoongi groans while Hobi hushes him.

Once they're all settled in, Jungkook starts driving to the given location.

"I wanna know~" Jin says while pouting slightly.

I shake my head, "You're gonna have to wait and see."

He wanted to know where we were headed, as it was the first time they didn't know anything about the location.

He groans and throws his head on Namjoon's shoulder, while the younger smiles at his boyfriend.