1

only the first chapter is in the 3rd person's view :)

Revon:

Revon stares out from the plane's window to see small lights everywhere below her. It was so beautiful.

How are you so pretty, sky?

Here she is, finally doing what she's been wanting to do for almost half of her life.

They say follow your dreams, but how was she supposed to do that when the person that brought her into the world doesn't support it?

So that's why she ran away, she knows it's a bad decision. But what else could she have done? she was never good enough for him.

So the best thing is to just get rid of him from her life.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are soon going to be landing. Please wear your seatbelts when the light in front of you turns on "

The raven head hears the captain's voice on top of her. Then the same thing is repeated in Korean.

That's where she was going.
Korea, she has always wanted to go there but being the daughter of one of the biggest businessmen, and one of the biggest asshole you'll ever meet that just wasn't possible. Why?

Because he hates her grandparents and her mother. Revon's parents got divorced when she was only 10, and her father took full custody of her.

She has no idea why and how but he did, meaning that she never got the chance to meet her mother ever again.

Her mother was a sweet lady but was a scared one. Her mother was Korean and father American, meaning that she was of mixed.

But as her father hated them he always told her off whenever she would talk about how she wanted to visit Korea one day.

She remembers all those nights before going to bed, how her grandmother used to tell her beautiful stories about her country.

But as the divorce happened that left her all alone with her beast of a father, but here she is on her 24th birthday going to Korea.

The light in front of her indicates to put your seatbelts on, and she obeys. Soon the plane started going downwards and her ears started feeling weird once again.

When they had finally reached the ground and were allowed to get out, she didn't waste a second before passing everyone.

She's finally here.

The sky was dark as it was a little past 10 pm and the ground was a little wet. As much as she wanted to visit every inch of the country, she was way too tired. The mini-bus soon comes in front of her and she steps inside, other people following her.

After doing the whole process of security, taking her suitcase and showing her passport, etc, She finally reaches outside in the fresh air. Cabs were everywhere, so she went towards one.

She didn't need to worry about money because before leaving, she had shifted all her money from her old account which was under her father's to a new one.

Every month she used to get a thousand dollars delivered to her account from her father. Why? she doesn't know, but that's one thing she's glad about.

"Hello, could I please go to this hotel?" she asks.

She could speak Korean so that wasn't an issue, she had spent her entire teenage life learning Korean to be able to do this one day.

She shows the driver the hotel's address that she had already made a reservation in.

"Of course, ma'am" he replies.

Revon sat back and stared out, she didn't have words to explain how excited she was. The view in front of her was amazing, lights from far away were shining brightly and the raindrops on the window just made her view a hundred times better.

After an hour ride, she pays the driver and comes out of the car. The hotel was one of the best-reviewed hotels on the internet so she hoped that it was true.

As she reaches the lobby inside, there were a couple of sofas and chairs here and there on which a few people were sitting. She goes to the front desk where a lady was sitting.

"Hello ma'am how may I help you?" she asked in English.

"Hello, I had made a reservation 2 days ago under the name of Revon Reine."

Her name was the only thing she was grateful for it wasn't a common name and she liked it, cause her mother had chosen it.

Though, she still doesn't know why her mother didn't give her a Korean name because her father had allowed her to choose Revon's name.

"Okay, one minute " she started tapping in the computer in front of her and then got up and went around the corner, she came out a few seconds later with a key card in her hand.

Then a butler comes and takes the key card and Revon's luggage with him.

"Please follow me, ma'am," he says in Korean.

She does and he takes her to the seventh floor.

After setting her bags in the guy leaves and Revon takes in the view in front of her.

The place was huge, it had a chandelier in the middle of the living room and there was a small path that leads to the kitchen.

The living room screams rich as not a single thing was dirty and was shining like diamonds even the sofas which were grey were shining. She then goes to the kitchen and it wasn't any less than the other things.

Once again when she was in the living room there were three doors; one was a guest bathroom, and the other two were bedrooms. The bedroom was so cozy and had everything she would need for 2 weeks.

She takes out my stuff and starts putting it neatly in the wardrobes, with only one thought in her mind.
Is there a possibility that her father might be worried, just a little bit about his daughter?

-