11

Revon:

When I wake up, not only do I feel cold, but alone too. I open my eyes slowly to realize my head was on the window, and everyone else was gone.

The van was parked, and the view from the window was definitely something, it was a lot of sheep.

It was a big terrain filled with sheep. They were everywhere, running around and having fun in their own little world.

I get on my feet and take the new jacket I had brought today, once I've put it on I go outside, to be met with the cold weather hitting my skin aggressively.

It was so windy, that my hair started going in every direction possible.

I put my hood on and went to the small café beside the van.

I enter to see everyone sitting and talking back and forth about random things.

The boys were all seating beside the window, while Jisoo, Beomgyu, and the bodyguards were at another table.

"Revon! Come sit!" I hear Taehyung voice calling me.

I make my way to him, sit down beside him quietly and place my head on the table on top of my arms, still feeling sleepy.

The boys start conversing again, talking about making a dance video or something while, Taehyung's fingers were in my hair massaging my scalp, making me almost moan out because of how good it felt. I'm definitely asking him to do that again.

Not only was it calming me, but it was also calming the headache I started having slightly.

I groan internally because I won't be able to visit a doctor and have a check-up.

My head's starting to become an issue.

"Let's go outside! I wanna catch the sheep!" Jin exclaims and soon goes outside with everyone following.

"Hey, let's go!" Taehyung pulls me up and takes me outside.

The sun hits my face directly and Taehyung's face too, making him look ethereal, he looked beautiful.

His already tanned honey skin had turned darker shade because of the sunlight, and I could even see his eyes, how their color had become really light.

How is he real?

"Oh my god! It is so small!" He exclaims and points towards the sheep Jungkook was holding.

Taehyung leaves my side and goes in beyond the fence where everyone else was, except Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hobi.

I go towards Jungkook and smile at the view in front of me.

Jungkook had a baby sheep in his arms, and the sheep was slowly dozing off. Jungkook was moving to the sides making the animal fall asleep quickly.

"Can you take a picture for me? Please!" Jungkook says and somehow manages to take out his phone and pass it to me.

I nod and take it from him about to take a photo but his hair kept on coming in his face. He didn't have the headband anymore so I think he didn't buy it.

"Your is in the way", I chuckle

"Can you fix it, please?" He pouts and asks.

I take the extra rubber band from my wrist and approach him, taking half of his hair in my hand and putting it in a pigtail.

Hair from his front still kept on falling because of how short they were so I leave them there.

I smile proudly at my work, and quickly go back to take a photo, Jungkook gives the phone a big bunny smile, and I take the photo.