26

Revon:

How do I answer that?

Hobi still had his arms around me but he slowly pulls away after I still hadn't answered.

His face comes in front of me as places his thumb on my cheek, rubbing there slowly.

He smiles softly, "Take your time, okay?"

I nod.

I needed that.

"Come let's go,"

We walk back to everyone, as they were all waiting for us.

We still had a long way to go, so soon the cameras start rolling just like before.

Yoongi wasn't even looking at me, he was still not over what happened earlier.

I should apologize to him for that.

Maybe if I had just heard him well enough?

Jimin too wasn't talking to me as much anymore as he was before.

Before he kept on throwing me glances and smiling, but now he didn't look even once.

Did I do something?

I sigh and feel the heat slowly become very unbearable.

The sun was directly hitting us with no clouds in view.

As we walked along, for a few more minutes after passing three bridges with small narrow rivers below us, full of almost white like water and many pebbles.

The view was just amazing.

I could see the snow, which was just a few meters away from us, but I stop to take my jacket off as it was killing me.

I remove it and hang it around my waist while the others went forward.

As I look up I see Yoongi looking at me.

He was waiting for me, behind everyone else.

A smile breaks on my face as I see him and he instantly turns around walking forward.

"Yoongi! Wait!" I starts running to catch up with him with I forget that there were small pebbles and rocks everywhere.

Before I know it, my foot slips on one and I quickly fall forward landing on my knees with my hands on the rocks below me to support.

I hadn't realized that a small noise had escaped my mouth while I felt it because soon I heard footsteps.

"Fucking piece of-"

"Revon! Are you okay?" Yoongi jogs to me and quickly lifts me up carefully.

He searches my face for any injuries then goes to my hands.

"Yeah, just slipped."

My hands were stinging really bad, I look at them to see small cuts almost everywhere.

Yoongi frowns taking my hands in his, "Shit. Let me see."

There was a small piece of stone sticking in my skin which was hurting the most.

There was blood almost everywhere on my hands which gave me goosebumps.

"What's wrong?" We both turn our heads to see Namjoon walking over to us with a confused look.

He looks down at my hands and grimaces, "What happened?"

"I slipped," I mumble and he shakes his head slightly then carefully brings my hand closer to him.