9

Revon:

Now if I wasn't the one who was given to be in charge of everything, I would've called the manager.

But, here I was the one, who was in charge of everything, if I called the manager, it'll just make me look weak and irresponsible, in a way that I don't even know how to deal with small problems like the one I have right now.

Before anyone could see me, I had gone out of the camper to the boys' van.

I didn't know what to do, so I have decided to ask Jin or Namjoon for help.

Why?

I don't know.

I open the door to their van and see Jimin sitting near the window with his head on Hobi's shoulder.

Yoongi was on the other side, on his computer, Jin and Namjoon weren't here so I assumed they were in the other van, and Taehyung and Jungkook were in the front.

"Hey, what's up? Do you need anything?" Yoongi asks me, while taking his headphones off.

Jimin and Hobi turn their heads to see me and give me smiles.

"Uh, I actually wanted to talk to Jin, but I guess I can talk to you too..?", and I ask myself why did I have to be so awkward.

"Sure, come here", Yoongi pats the seat beside him. Jimin is about to fall asleep on Hobi again, and Hobi goes back to his phone.

I sit down beside him, close enough to be able to smell his manly cologne, to say it wasn't addictive would be a lie.

"What's wrong?", he asks reminding me, why I'm here for.

"So, there isn't enough room for me, in the other van...?", grimace forms on my face as I speak.

"Oh, didn't Namjoon tell you?", he asks with furrowed eyebrows. I shake my head in denial.

"That dumbo," he whispers to himself, "we knew there won't be enough place, so the boys and I had decided that you'll be staying here, with us", he says and smiles at me.

"What!? I mean no, I wouldn't like to intrude like that! I mean sorry I just, I don't want you guys to feel uncomfortable or anything, plus I'm going to be the only girl, maybe you guys will find it wei-",

"Revon, hey, listen to me," Yoongi says as he laughs, and places his hands on top of mine to stop them from moving while I'm rambling nonsense, "we all agreed to this while we were renting the van, we have no problem with you staying here with us, plus we won't be spending that many nights in here, most of the time it'll be outside," he calms me down, but still I didn't feel at ease.

Taehyung comes up, sits in front of us, and says, "Revon, we're okay with you being in here with us, we seriously wouldn't mind some company. But if you have any issues, you can tell us", he states.

"I don't, I just, I don't want to make you guys uncomfortable with someone you barely even know, being in here"

"Once again, we all agreed to this without any issue, and if that's the problem, then we'll just get to know each other, we'll become friends, cause why not?" Taehyung says and gives me a slight boxy smile.

"I just-okay...but if any of aren't comfortable with me being in he-"

"Shush! You're stuff's already in the other van. So it's final, you're going to be staying with us, okay?" Yoongi cuts me and laughs at me pouting slightly, because of how he cut me off.

I nod, "Great! Let's do this then!" Taehyung exclaims excitedly and goes back to the front.

Soon Namjoon and Jin enter the van, looking a little...tired?