8

Revon:

3 hours into the flight, Jin and I decided to watch a movie together, business class had its perks, we watched it on the big tablet-looking thing beside him, which he places in the middle of our seats.

We had decided to watch an old Korean rom-com, which was quite interesting. Jokes were thrown here and there in the movie, making me hear Jin's real laugh, which honestly sounded like a windshield, but I still liked it, because it was contagious, making me laugh automatically after hearing his.

But no it wasn't annoying, in a way that I would love to hear him the entire day.

Our flight was about 12 hours as it was a direct flight to New Zealand, then we would take 30 minutes flight, to the specific place where we need to go.

Near the end of the film, Jin was asleep, so I turn off the gadget and make his seat recline so he could be more comfortable. He was hugging his cushion, which he specifically told me to call it RJ.

Let's rephrase that, he was sleeping while hugging RJ tightly to his chest, his hair messy because of moving around so much, and his lips were slightly parted.

God, he was adorable.

For the next two hours, I watch random movies, starting almost 7 but only being able to finish 2 of them, which was a huge deal for me, as I'm never able to finish movies on a flight.

But I had started getting really tired, so I let myself consume in the darkness, and fall asleep.

"I'll be watching a few things here and there, and I'll update when we land. See you guys later!", I hear Jin whispering beside me.

I open my eyes, adjusting to my surroundings, and see the boy beside me filming himself saying a few more things, before he turns it off.

"Oh, you're awake!", Jin exclaims and passes me a water bottle. I thank him, with a hoarse voice, which hurt my throat.

I drink in the water quickly, and then sit up straight.

"How long was I out for?" I ask as I rub my eyes, to get my focus clear.

Fuck these eye contacts, none of them work well enough to let me sleep in them.

"I woke up 2 hours ago, so you were maybe out for 4? I don't really know, but we only have 15 minutes until we land", Jin adjusts his seat at the same time, like me, and we both sit up straight with our seats in a sitting position.

My stomach grumbles loudly, which Jin hears and laughs.

"You missed the lunch, I tried waking you up, but you're quite a sleeper", he takes out his small bag, and gives me a chocolate pudding, "here I saved it for you, I knew you'd be hungry".

He pulls out the table from the side, and puts it on the top, with a small spoon.

"Thank you, so much! I thought I was gonna die from the hunger!", I quickly start devouring into the pudding, as Jin says proudly, "You're never going to die from hunger, as long as Kim Seokjin is here"

I chuckle at him and continue eating, as he talks about how the lady who gave him his food, needed a shower, because she smelled really bad, and so on.

"Finally I'm here guys! I'm so exhausted right now. All I want is to sleep!" Jin says loudly while looking into the camera in my hand.

We had decided to go to a McDonald which was in the airport to eat something really quick and then we'd meet everyone else.

The bodyguard, whose name was Wohno, I had learned, was right beside the two of us, while I filmed Jin, he kept an eye out, and walked beside us quietly. He wasn't much of a talker.