28

Revon:

I look outside to see Moonbyul on the ground with a camera in his hand. He had a look of horror present on his face.

As if he had just gotten caught doing something.

Something bad.

Which was filming us.

Has he been there the entire time?

"What the hell?" Jungkook asks his eyebrows furrowed as he steps in front of me.

"It's him! He's the one who's been filming you!" Jungkook yells as he gets out.

I follow him as he runs towards the other side, but once we get out there he was nowhere to be seen.

Where did he go?

"That fucker! Where'd he go?" Jungkook groans, looking around.

"You okay? What's wrong?" Yoongi says as he walks up to us.

"That fucker was filming Revon, again!"

Suddenly a really scary, and dark look takes over Yoongi's face. His eyebrows furrow as his mouth pulls into a straight line.

And goodness, did he look hot...

"We're telling the others, and the guards. They'll be staying around you whenever we're not free, alright?" Yoongi approaches me and stands in front of me.

I nod, "Yeah.."

"Hey," he lifts my chin, "We'll get through this together. You have all of us with you," He smiles slightly.

Which somehow made butterflies swim around in my stomach once again, just by seeing his smile.

What was this guy doing to me?

-

"The tent is huge!" Jimin exclaims once he and Jungkook have finished setting it up.

It was indeed very big.

Everyone was almost finished, they had all given each other small tasks so that the work would be finished quickly.

Yoongi had also decided to call Chanyeol and Wonho to tell them about the situation, as Moonbyul was nowhere to be seen.

Chanyeol will be the one by my side, for safety as we never know when something might happen.

"This is so messed up," Jisoo mutters from beside me.

I had just finished explaining her everything and she was fuming by the end.

She kept on cursing my father out loudly which was something that made all of us laugh, while Beomgyu had to calm her down.

I sigh nodding, "It is. Guess we'll just see what happens."

"Revon!" I hear Taehyung's voice call me, "Could you help me!?"

I stand up and walk over to him, he was blowing air into the big air mattresses which looked like a lot of work.

"You did this all alone!?"

He breathes loudly, "Yeah, and I feel really lightheaded, now."

I chuckle, "Pass me one,"

There were 3 of them meaning that only 3 people would be sleeping inside the tent, and the rest in the van.

I help Taehyung fill the last one up, which almost made me faint because of how much I had blown in them.

I wonder how he managed to do two of them already!