3

Revon:

When I wake up, I could feel the air conditioner coming right at me, and stares at me.

Yes, stares.

Not just one.

I was on some sort of mattress, which wasn't that comfortable.

I open my eyes slowly and try to adjust to the light.

"Hyung, she's waking up!" a voice whispered loudly.

"I know, I can see that" another one added.

When I was finally able to adjust my eyesight, I look around to find 2 boys, one from before the one who kept on staring at me, and another whose name I couldn't remember.

"Hey, are you okay?", the blonde one asks.

I nod.

"You fainted earlier, so I brought you in here before anyone could see you",he continues.

"Thank you" I reply.

But I had no idea how to answer him.

Why did I have to be so
embarrassing?

"I've never seen you here before, are you new?" he asks again.

What do I tell him?

I accidentally entered this cafe and then I got stuck and some guy made me sit behind a camera to film you guys.

Yeah..

"Uh, yes, I'm new. I'm replacing Choi Soo. She's a really good friend of mine" I mumble trying my best to make them believe me.

"You mean Choi Soo? Who's from Australia, and has 3 kids?" the raven headed says.

The first thing I notice about him is his eyes. They were so big and pretty.

He was wearing black all over him and had a mask covering his mouth up to under his nose.

"Yes, yes, her!"

He looks at me weirdly and tries his best not to laugh, and the next thing I know he's whispering something into the blonde's ear and they both start laughing out loud.

What was wrong?

"Okay, okay, why don't you just tell us who you actually are? Because I'm sorry to say this, dear stranger, but there's only one Choi Soo, but she's not from Australia and doesn't have 3 kids," he says and tries his best not to laugh again.

Embarrassed, I lower my head and let out a sigh.

Should I tell them?

They look nice, maybe they won't judge and just let me out of here.

"I, uh, I don't know what happened? I came into this restaurant to have a peaceful breakfast only to find out that it was fully reserved, then I try to go out, but some people from outside had called the doors and then I was told to go behind one of the cameras and film you all!" I say quickly and run out of breath.