13

Revon:

Once we've all had breakfast in which Jin forced me to eat one of his special dishes, which consisted of three different types of cereals with a lot of yogurt.

It was really good, I'm not not going to lie.

Now I'm going to Jisoo's room as they had a break and she told me that she wanted to talk with me.

As I enter her room, she's on her bed with her long black hair on her shoulders and she was staring at something in her phone.

Once she sees me she smiles immediately and pulls me onto her bed.

"There's so much I want to talk about to you!", she says and sits up straight.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask

"So...recently Beomgyu and I got a little closer, and by closer I mean..we might have done 'it' yesterday...and now he's ignoring me. We haven't talked to each other since this morning", I wasn't shocked when I hear about her and Beomgyu, but what I didn't expect is for Beomgyu to ignore her.

Ever since I've met these two, I knew they both had something fishy going on but I never asked because who am I in their business.

"Do you know why?", I ask and I take her hands in mine as they start to tremble a bit.

"While having sex...I accidentally said someone else's no-name...and I swear I didn't do it on purpose, it's just I was so into the moment I completely forgot that I was with him and not my ex...",

Yikes, that sucks I wanted to say but I had the be the therapist here right now.

"Ouch...does he know them..?", I ask as much as I wanted to go and sleep, I had to be a nice friend for once.

"He had met her a few times while we're dating, and we just broke up a couple of months ago, but I thought I was over her...but I guess I was wrong" she trails off

"Do you like Beomgyu, as in are you ready to be in a relationship with him, if he ever were to ask you?", she's blank for a second, as she was clearly struggling with her emotions.

"You know, just try to talk to him, and tell him about everything, yeah? I'm sure he'll understand, he's a nice person..", she simply nods and lays back down staring at the ceiling.

"Do you want me to send him in?", I ask

"Yes, please...", she whispers and nods.

I smile at her and go outside to look for the young man. When I find him, he's sitting outside with the other boys, and they're all joking around.

From what I had noticed was that the boys all treated Beomgyu like their younger brother as he was four years younger than Jungkook, so they treated both of the younger ones like babies.

"Beomgyu?", I call him out as I enter the balcony where everyone is sitting.

"Yeah..", he looks at me, stopping his conversation with Namjoon.

"Can you come here for a second?", he simply nods and follows me, as I enter the living room thingy.

"So- Jisoo told me what happened..and she's feeling really bad about, could you maybe go talk to her..?", I ask with a look of sadness, as if I was really sad with the situation going on.

He nods, and walks off to the room..that's weird?

Why didn't he say anything..?

——

I come out of the shower, from the boy's room and head towards the room I'm supposed to be sharing with Jisoo and Beomgyu and luckily no one was in there, so I close my door just so I could get ready.