6

Revon:

"Ma'am we're here" I hear as I slowly lift my head from the window and try to understand what's happening.

The driver in front of me is smiling at me as he repeats, "we're here ma'am"

"Oh, sorry, thank you, sir," I say as I make my way outside of the cab to the back to get my bags. The driver helps me too and I quickly pay him and take in my surroundings.

I was in front of a huge building, which smelled like richness. It had big black tainted windows everywhere and a fairly modern look.

Of course, this is where the boys live.

This is it, it's officially my first day at my first job.

I take my 2 suitcases and a handbag with me inside with some difficulty and reach to the lobby where there seemed to be guards everywhere. One of them helps me and the other one asks me who I am here for.

"I'm here for BTS I work for them"

" Yeah, miss we'll be needing some proof. What is your name it should be on the list here." the man in front of me mutters as he takes out a piece of paper.

"Re-Choi Soo"

"Okay, it's here but just to be sure I'm gonna need to check your passport"

Well shit. My real name was on there, why did the security need to be so high.

"Can I just make a call real quick, I don't have my passport with me right now?" I lie, please god help me.

He eyes me suspiciously but nods his head anyways.

I quickly take out my phone and dial Jungkook's number, he's the only one who can help right now.

It rings once, twice, thrice-

"Revon?" I hear a deep groggy voice. Jungkook's of course, that was hot.

"Hey Jungkook, I need your help, like right now. I'm at the lobby and they won't let me enter." I mutter quietly. It's silence for a second before he answers, "Wait I'll be there in a minute" before he cuts the line.

"Miss, we're gonna have to ask you to leave if you're here for no reason. We can't just allow anyone into the building like that." the man from before says.

" I know sir, just a sec. Someone's coming to-" "She's with me" I hear jungkook's voice as he approaches us looking good as ever.

He had a black long-sleeved t-shirt with grey sweatpants, with slippers on with his socks.
His hair was a mop of mess but it looked perfect. By his face, I could tell he had just woken up, as it was slightly puffy.

He approaches me and places a hand on the small of my back leading me toward the guy. "She'll be working here from now on, please let her in without any interruptions" Jungkook states his voice deeper than usual.

The guard nods with his eyes wide open, not knowing why Jungkook had come til downstairs just to pick a girl up.

"Let's go" he whispers in my ear while slightly pushing me forward, by the hand that he had on my back.

Once we're in the elevator I notice how he had taken one of my suitcases and had my handbag in his hand, from the guard from earlier.

"I assume you won't be going back to the hotel you were staying in anymore, right?" he asks softly.

"I don't think so, I need to start looking for an apartment right when we come back"

"Until then you can leave your stuff here, I'm sure the boys won't mind" he smiles and exits the elevator with me following close.