29

Revon:

Waking up the next day felt somewhat different.

It took me a while to realize that I wasn't just in a relationship with 1 but 3 amazing men.

I couldn't have asked for more now.

The grip around my waist tightens as shallow breaths hit my neck, raising goosebumps there.

A shiver passes through me as I slowly open my eyes.

The first thing I see is Hobi on his phone, laying on top of Yoongi, who was still in his sleeping bag.

The next thing I feel is the closeness of the body behind me and mine.

Jimin was asleep behind me with an arm thrown over my waist tightly and the other one under my head as a pillow. My back was completely pressed to his front, giving me a warmth I couldn't describe.

"You're up?" Hobi whispers, pushing his glasses back up, and putting his phone away.

I nod slowly, "Good Morning,"

My voice is weirdly raspy, probably because of the coffee we had before sleeping.

Hobi chuckles slightly, "What happened to your voice?"

I frown, "I don't know."

He gets up and picks a bottle of water from under his cot.

Walking to me, he then crouches, "Here,"

He helps me first remove Jimin's arm, then places a hand on my back, making me sit up straight.

I take big gulps out of the bottle, because of how much my throat felt dry.

He lets out a laugh, "Calm down, tiger."

"I needed that," I whisper, wiping my mouth.

He gets up and stretches, "I'm gonna go wake the others up, help me?"

I smile, "Yeah, go ahead, I'll wake these two up."

He walks around, puts a jacket and shoes on, then walks around leaving me in complete silence.

I tie my hair quickly and turn around to face Jimin.

Words couldn't describe how peaceful and ethereal he looked.

How did I get so lucky?

I slowly lay down beside him, with not much space between us.

Before I know it, my hand's moving up to push a blonde strand that was falling over his face to behind his ear.

I place my hand on his cheek, rubbing slowly his cheekbones.

"Jimin," I call out.

"Mhm," He lets out a sleepy noise, with his eyes still closed.

I chuckle, "Wake up, Chim."

"Chim?" He asks, still half asleep.

I hum, "Chim. I'll call you Chim."

He smiles slightly, "I like that," he mutters.

I laugh and get up to wake Yoongi up, the older was asleep with no care in the world.

His eyes tightly shut and lips glued to each other.

He looked cute!

I climb on his cot and bend to place my chin on his shoulder, as he was facing away from me.

"Yoongi?"

He groans shuffling his shoulder, I let out a laugh and push my chin even further in.

"Fuck, leave me alone," he groans pushing me away playfully, still asleep.