15. Tarot cards of Destiny

A/N: This book contains 4288 words and a (HIGHLY, KINDA) NSFW part ;)

(-16, DO NOT interact with the NSFW part!)

ENJOY *kith*

Previously, on The Queen:

"(Y/N), Itsuki has given you so many chips. It would be a shame to hold back yourself, wouldn't it?"

"How can she be so confident in her cards?!"

"... but I would never want to be on a Student Council with a president as weak as you."

"You are the daughter of the boss of a large Japanese toy manufacturer. I can hardly tell you how much you are worth!!"

"I have no idea what you're up to, but I just bet my life for you. Use it wisely."

"I allow this increase."

"Well then, I will also give my life."

"Sumeragi is here as much as a gambler as I am!!"

"How about a game between Yumeko, you and me?

"We're planning to risk everything ..."

"... on a gamble..."

**********

It was a beautiful morning. It took a while before (Y/N) and Lily had to go to school, so they sat at the kitchen table. Lily was still working on her homework that she didn't finish yesterday, while (Y/N) was scrolling through her instagram feed. It was sunny outside, and rays of light penetrated the windows of the gigantic kitchen. "(Y/N)!" the girl with the green eyes suddenly heard. Julia entered the kitchen. "Look what I found!" She held a small kitten in her hands. (Y/N) put her phone down and gave her sister a strange look. "Where did you get that?" "I found it under the car... Can we keep it?" 

(Y/N) giggled, placed her left hand on the girl's head and rubbed through her locks. "It can stay if you let wash by Rebekkah, okay?" A broad smile appeared on Julia's face, but before she could speak, (Y/N) raised her finger. "But then you have to take responsibility for taking care of it! Is that understood?" Julia nodded energetically before leaving the kitchen with a smile. (Y/N) crossed her legs with a grin. 'I'm an awesome sister.' She turned her gaze to the clock and realized they had 10 minutes left before the had to leave. Lily sat in front of her, busy with her schoolwork. "Do you need help, Lily?" (Y/N) asked. 

By "help" she really meant that Lily could just overwrite her task. (Y/N) knew how hard that girl always worked, and sometimes she wished Lily had taken the chance to start a life of her own when her parents offered it to her. Lily shook her head without looking at (Y/N). "I still have time, probably fifteen minutes." "10 minutes." "It's the same thing." (Y/N) let out a soft laugh. Suddenly she received a notification on her phone. She had a message from the person she hadn't seen in a long time and that she yearned so hard for, Ririka.

---

My Queen XoXo

+81#########

My Queen XoXo:

Hey, you wanted to talk to me? Sorry I couldn't call you yesterday. Was kinda tired of that gambling game between you and Kaede... I have time now?