6. Settle it with a gamble

A/N: This chapter contains 3517 words.

Previously, on The Queen:

"I know you're always so crazy, but today you seem..." "drunk,"

"This is Vodka,"

"I didn't realize until now that you remind me of her... and I love it."

"Speaking of Yumeko, what about the other crazy girl, (Y/N) Cullen."

"I just saw the President walking with Mary to their meeting room."

"See, I have saved my number on your phone and sent myself a message back. At least then I can fantasize that it was you."

"Come Lily, we have to play the hero,"

"Ms. President and I need to have a talk."

"Well, maybe you can make sure your suspension never happens."

"You want to settle this..."

"... with a gamble."

**********

"What is going on here?!" Sayaka asked overwhelmingly. Lily just looked at (Y/N) with a shocked face, disappointed, but not surprised at what she just agreed with. They wanted to settle this with a gamble. "Hmmm," (Y/N) said, "Why not. I mean, let's have some fun!" Lily walked anxiously to (Y/N) "(Y/N)," she said with a trembling voice, "are you sure you want to do this. Shouldn't we just go?" She took (Y/N)'s hand and looked the girl with her brown eyes in the eye. (Y/N) could tell that Lily was really concerned about her.

"Rebekkah can give you home lessons in those few weeks. I will also stay at home and-- " Lily was interrupted by (Y/N)'s fingers on her lips. The girl looked at her maid with a smile. "Lily, I know you care about me and I think that's really cute," she said, stroking Lily's cheek with her fingers. Suddenly, the smile on her face turned into a serious look. A cold aura surrounded (Y/N) as she said, "But sometimes it gets really annoying and I get the feeling you're trying to take away my pleasure, so just stop."

Lily looked shocked at the girl whose hand was on her cheek. "But what about your paren--" "Lily," (Y/N) interupted with a slightly more angry tone. (Y/N) had enough of Lily's concerns at some times and she clearly let her know. Lily released (Y/N)'s hands and stepped back as she looked at the floor. Sayaka watched in shock because of (Y/N)'s mood that had changed so quickly and Kirari had a smile on her face, as if she had been pleased by what had just happened.

(Y/N) turned her back on Lily and went to Kirari. "Now, what game are we going to play?" she asked in a rather cheerful voice again. The girl walked to the large table and sat on a chair. Kirari looked at Sayaka, who immediately nodded and left the meeting room. Then Kirari also went to the table and sat down at it. "Sayaka went to get someone to help us with this gamble. She will be the dealer and may choose the game." she said. (Y/N) started to giggle. "That's fine to me!" she said with a smile. Then she turned and looked at Lily, who was still looking down at the floor in dismay.

"Lily..." (Y/N) sighed. 'Maybe I was a little too harsh,' she thought before saying, "Sit next to me." She gestured for the girl to sit down next to her. Lily watched her master tap on the chair and sat next to her boss. (Y/N) turned back to Kirari who looked at the 2 girls with a smile. "So," Kirari broke the silence, "I guess you already know Yumeko well?" Lily looked at (Y/N) who was smiling brightly. "Yes! We are good friends," she laughed. "She really is a girl to enjoy, I must say."