9. Just a normal Friday (part 2)

A/N: This chapter contains 2893 words.

Previously, on The Queen:

It is Friday morning, 3 days after the gambling game between the President and (Y/N).

(Y/N) walked closer and closer and finally placed her hands on the desk so that Ririka was now between her arms.

"I hope you will one day give me the chance to show you that you're worth more than you think. And don't ignore my messages next time... please, my princess."

"Wait, what? Did you gamble with the President?"

"Why don't we all go to the park after school? Then I'll explain everything to you. And then we can have a girls night!"

"In 1 Cullen family there was a daughter who was apparently seen often with a very important person, about 1 year ago. People thought she was dating that person so it got in the papers."

"The article is about the 10 richest people in the UK."

"I know there is probably more, but it makes sense to me that (Y/N) is just a slut. I'm sorry, but I'm also going to class,"

"This is just the beginning."

**********

".... and then I said, 'but at least I have chips to continue playing,'" Itsuki explained of her win at a game of gambling against a student. Yumeko and (Y/N) laughed as Ryota and Lily listened in amazement to Itsuki's story. Mary yawned as she continued to listen in silence. The 6 friends were sitting under a tree on a picnic mat. There was a lot of food and plenty to drink. The sun was shining brightly and making the leaves of the trees in the park shine. 

Julia and Richard were also there and played a little further with the red-haired Rebekkah. "It was fun and I won back a lot of money that I lost before," Itsuki continued. "It does sound like you had a lot of fun," (Y/N) replied with a giggle. She took an apple from the wicker picnic basket next to her and took a bite out of it. Then she took another one and waved it in the air. "Anyone wants one too?" 

Mary looked up and raised her hand. "Yes, do you want to throw me 1?" she asked, hearing her stomach rumbling. "Of course, hot stuff!" (Y/N) replied, winking at Mary. Mary rolled her eyes and caught the apple that was thrown to her. Ryota sipped his caprisun while looking at Itsuki. "What about the Student Council, Itsuki? Have you managed to get their attention again?" 

Even before Itsuki could reply, Yumeko, who sat on her left, took over. "I think the Student Council is quite busy with Ms. Cullen here." She started to giggle. (Y/N) bit in her apple again and swallowed the piece after nibbling a bit and said happily, "Oh Yumeko, don't pretend like the Student Council has already forgotten you. I bet the President still talks about you a lot." She smiled. 

Mary now also swallowed a piece of apple after which she said, "Speaking of the Student Council and the President, what about your gamble with her?" She now turned to Lily, who was sitting next to her. "Are you going to tell us?" Lily glanced at (Y/N) who only showed a smile and nodded. "Do it," her boss whispered. Lily began to blush and looked at the mat beneath her. Then she breathed in for a while, feeling all the eyes of her friends burning on her. 

The twins could be heard in the distance and a breeze blew past her. Then she began to speak. "Well..." she said, "I don't know much about how it all started. We were just going to rescue Mary from the President's clutches and then I had to take her out and stand in front of the door so that no one could interrupt the conversation between (Y/N) and the President." She looked around for a moment and saw everyone listening intently, including Itsuki, the girl she didn't even know very well before.