5. Drunk

A/N: The event of the Debt Settlement Game and Midari's gambling game against Yumeko normally happens very close together. In this story I put it a bit further apart. As you know, the Debt Settlement Game happened before (Y/N) came to this school and the gambling between Midari and Yumeko will happen in this chapter, so quite a bit apart. Let's just say Midari didn't realize Yumeko wants to gamble with the President yet and now, weeks later, she finds out and wants to take her chance with the girl :) 

Oh, and I just want to say thank you to everyone who has enjoyed this story so far. It means a lot to me! Thank you xxx

This chapter contains 5052 words.

Previously, on The Queen:

 "I-I thought I saw someone spy on us..."

'So I'm not crazy....'

"Madam Vice President. So you are the one who spies on me all the time?"

"Gamble with me and I'll tell you anything you want to know..."

"Please Kirari, take my place as Vice President and gamble with her..."

"If you accepted her request, than that's your own problem."

"I choose this game. We are going to play Little War."

"I want you to risk your position as Vice President."

"Why do you want to know my little secrets so badly?"

"You... look just like her,"

"Father has called."

**********

(Y/N) and Lily strolled through the corridors to their classroom. (Y/N) looked tired and didn't feel like dealing with anyone's bullshit at all as Lily walked quietly and well rested beside her. Lily was silent and didn't dare to say anything to her master, although she was very concerned about her. (Y/N) hadn't said a word since talking to her father yesterday. Lily remembered how (Y/N) called her father in her room. She sounded pissed when she spoke, although she didn't say that much. (Y/N) did not come down for supper that evening, and when Lily was clearing the table after supper and came up with a plate of food to (Y/N)'s room, she heard a lot of noise. 

When she silently opened the door, she saw (Y/N) lying half naked in her bed. She was only wearing her panties and her shirt from school and was surrounded by snacks and several bottles of wine. The girl was lying on her stomach while her TV was on. She didn't even look at it, but was so drunk she was talking to herself. Lily wanted to rush in and take all of that alcohol away from the person she loved and then dress her, if she could do so without the urge to rip the remaining clothes off her body, but she didn't. She didn't know what has been said to (Y/N) and didn't want to upset her even more than she probably already was, so she kept quiet. 

As the 2 girls walked through the hallways, (Y/N) had no expression on her face at all, she just kept looking ahead and was holding a clear bottle with what looked like water in her hands, but the moment they walked into the classroom, a huge smile appeared on her face. The illuminated classroom was already filled with students and Ryota, Mary and Yumeko were chatting together. The 2 students walked to the group and the moment Yumeko noticed (Y/N), she ran up to her energetically. "(Y/N)~" she said cheerfully. 

(Y/N) smiled at her slightly, then just walked past, what surprised Yumeko. Apparently, Yumeko was not the person who made (Y/N) walk in with a smile. "Huh...?" she whispered to the way (Y/N) pretended she didn't exist. (Y/N) heard this and stopped, rolled her eyes as she sighed, then turned and looked expressionlessly at the girl she just ignored. When (Y/N) saw Yumeko's cute, surprised face, she still showed a little smile and walked over to the girl.