2. King and Queen

A/N: This chapter contains 2672 words.

Previously, on The Queen:

Even though (Y/N) was a real lady and she always acted like the best version of herself, she was still a human being and even (Y/N) (L/N), one of the worlds wealthiest people, had secrets she could not tell.

"Class, we have 2 new students again,"

"Hi! My name is Yumeko Jabami and these are Mary and Ryota!"

"The new President has created the housepet system since she took control. You gamble and donate to the school to get to the top and if you are among the 100 people who cannot pay off their debts, you will become a housepet!! Isn't that... fascinating..."

"Yeah, yeah. So, at this school it is normal for us to gamble during breaks. How about a game against me?"

"If she doesn't want to, she doesn't has to,"

"But I would love to..."

**********

"Come on, Missy Takahashi!~" (Y/N) shouted with a green glow in her eyes. Fear could be seen on Missy's face, her eyes wide open. (Y/N) then pulled Missy closer to her so they were just inches apart and she whispered in her ear, "Let me share my passion with you..." Immediately Missy pushed (Y/N) away from her. "NO!" she cried with a trembling body. She stepped back and tripped on someone's foot. When she looked at the students now rising above her, she saw everyone giggling. The people who were just her "friends", were now laughing at her because of that crazy girl who now extended her left hand to her, the sparkle still not disappeared from her eyes, an innocent smile on her face. 

Missy didn't want to take her hand. She looked at the floor below her and thought for a moment, not knowing what to do. Suddenly she felt 2 hands on her shoulders. When she looked at the person behind her, she saw Yumeko... and froze... Red eyes, exactly the same glow she saw with (Y/N), red cheeks that said she loved every moment she saw here. Yumeko took Missy by the chin and whispered, "Missy, you do realize everyone is now looking at you, laughing  because you don't dare to gamble against the new girl after you challenged her friend. How pathetic..." 

The words Yumeko just said to Missy penetrated so much that it hurt. At that moment, Yumeko got up from behind her, stood next to (Y/N) and held out her right hand. The two girls stood side by side, shoulder to shoulder. Now everyone could see it, the glow coming from their eyes, one red and one green. Even Mary couldn't keep her eyes off the duo that almost made Missy cry. Lily couldn't believe her eyes. (Y/N)'s deepest urge has surfaced already, on the first day of this school and all because she did not dare to gamble. 

Missy looked around and saw everyone looking at her, waiting for her next decision. She couldn't let this girl humiliate her just like that, she had to face her and win, but looking at the pair in front of her made her more afraid of her next decision. She knew Yumeko and knew how crazy she could be when gambling and just from the image Missy saw in front of her, she could tell that (Y/N) and Yumeko... 

... they... 

... were almost exactly the same.

"Alright," Missy said, her brown hair covering her face, "I accept your challenge." And that's how it started, (Y/N)'s first game of gambling at this school. Everyone started putting tables together and the curtains in the classroom were closed. Lily walked to (Y/N) with sweaty hands and a trembling body. "La-- I mean, (Y/N)... You can't do this! Your father... He--" Before Lily could finish her sentence, (Y/N) turned to Lily and said, "He's not here, is he?"